eBay: ebay: Shecky, Lala and Johnny LTD

Pages: 1 10 replies

M
M

2 hours left.

UB

RacerX?
Is this a TC member?

I'm pretty sure thats Don Hudson AKA Hotrodtiki, Father of Speed Tiki & Hudson Classics.

[ Edited by: aquaorama 2005-07-07 11:25 ]

T

talk about a markup.

Yes, oh wise UNGABUNGA I am that man. I feel privileged to have made this aquisition. I saw Aquaorama(Guy)was in the running, and when he was no longer in the lead I seized the chance. He will have a VERY good home.

teaKEY... Markup? what markup, the value of ANYTHING is what someone is willing to pay for it. ( I was getting the feeling that there was some sour grapes going on, please say it aint so....)

Mahalo, Hot Rod Tiki

B

On 2005-07-08 11:21, Hot Rod Tiki wrote:
Yes, oh wise UNGABUNGA I am that man.

Ah-Ha! I knew it must be a TC-er. Nice scores over the last month. Glad the Trader Pang Dragon Glass made it safe & sound!

Thanks Mojo, The Trader pangs mug is cool. My wife has been a bit concerned though,The kids College fund is dwindling... what the hell, a great TIKI lasts forever, a college education is only 4 years, and then you have to keep learning....

UB

Congrats Hot Rod on Shecky.
Yes, he did find a good home.
The next one is MINE!

Unga

Deleted

Sorry McDougall - I was out of line and fundamentally wrong.

Trader Woody

[ Edited by: Trader Woody 2005-07-09 04:36 ]

M

Right woody, I'm all about the money, whatever. I think I remember spending about 8 hours in the hot sun carving you a Tiki for a couple pence. Thanks Hot Rod and others for the bids it really helped me out in a pinch! I'm glad Shecky has found a good new home I will miss him very much.

Pages: 1 10 replies