Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

Lanquasian

Pages: 1 7 replies

T

iOieo2..dkei,w-e. E(83lla; mY.w.w1. %#>, ~IDle. 838L33))---,!!~~jegJ,''": i2SL.

(this is a prototype of a new language I've been working on for quite some time now.

I thought it was important to include many of the punctuation marks that are so often neglected in my old language of English.

Also, I've made a point to include many of the numeric symbols of English (and other ancient languages) which in Lanquasian are not symbols for numbers.

I really don't know what I wrote as I'm not that far along in the language. But I get the feeling that it would result in a good kick in the nads if the inflection was off.)

You better be careful Bong. I just decoded this jibberish you've sent blasting across the universal web and it reads: "Metro-sexual homosapien Earthling into light bondage and golden showers seeks open-minded Klingon (gender not important)into sunsets, white zin and Jackie Collins romance novels."

T

On 2005-07-03 19:50, Shipwreckjoey wrote:
You better be careful Bong. I just decoded this jibberish you've sent blasting across the universal web and it reads: "Metro-sexual homosapien Earthling into light bondage and golden showers seeks open-minded Klingon (gender not important)into sunsets, white zin and Jackie Collins romance novels."

ONly 1 correction Mr Shipwreck! it's not "into light bondage", it should read "into full-bondage"...

(I, Mr Tiki Bong 2000, would have to say to all of you Tiki Central know-nothing followers of anything Mr TIki Bong 2w00 says, to bow down deeply and gracefully to Mr Shipwreck Joey because he is truly a fellow punk from days gone by...)

R

On 2005-07-03 19:50, Shipwreckjoey wrote:

Bong- You had me questioning you at Metro-sexual homosapian Earthling... Then you got all conservative.

[ Edited by: Riptide on 2005-07-03 20:21 ]

Is this like "esperanto?"

On 2005-07-03 15:08, Tiki_Bong wrote:
iOieo2..dkei,w-e. E(83lla; mY.w.w1. %#>, ~IDle. 838L33))---,!!~~jegJ,''": i2SL.

Bong - you had me at iOieo2, you handsome, wonderful man.

Sabu

TM

Bong, please squeeze me, my little love pump!

Ooo eee ooo ah ah ting tang Walla walla bing bang
Ooo eee ooo ah ah ting tang Walla walla bing bang...

Ooo eee, ooo ah ah ting tang Walla walla, bing bang
Ooo eee ooo ah ah ting tang Walla walla bing bang!

Pages: 1 7 replies