Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

Amazing Matchups.

Pages: 1 10 replies

R

Who would win in a fight between Prince & Michael Jackson?

Just wondering.

Prince. Although it would be a hilarious slap fight.

Michael's only advantage would be the fact that his nose has long since lost the ability to be affected by Prince's overwhelming body odour.

I think Prince was All-State in some high school sport or another... I'd put my $ on him anyday. plus I think he'd fight dirty.

-Z

T

Prince is so short that Michael might mistake him for a child, and we know Michael would never hurt a child. "Here, let's not fight. Why don't you come in here and have some Jesus Juice (tm) with me..."

T

RT,

This question depends heavily upon what your definition of 'is' is...

(will be/is/was)

M

This question gets posed all the time at the famous Prince vs. Michael DJ Face Off Nights at Cafe Du Nord in San Francisco

http://www.bombhiphop.com/PvsM.html

Check it out!

R

On 2005-07-04 22:07, martiki wrote:
This question gets posed all the time at the famous Prince vs. Michael DJ Face Off Nights at Cafe Du Nord in San Francisco

http://www.bombhiphop.com/PvsM.html

Check it out!

Yeah, but do they wrestle?

Do you mean cockfight??

R

On 2005-07-05 00:16, The Sperm Whale wrote:
Do you mean cockfight??

Reminds me of the joke, "What does Michael Jackson love about twenty-eight year olds?

There is 20 of them.

And for the record, Prince beat the crap out of his dad in "Purple Rain"; Michael got slapped around by his dad, Tito, and LaToya. My money is on the skinny, little freak with a symbol for his name. You gotta be tough to pull s**t like that.

I don't know, MJs a tall guy, close to 6 foot, Prince barely pegs 5 foot. MJs got the arm span advantage, and the shin guard wardrobe advantage. But Prince is fiesty, more of a thug in mambo sleeves. Tough to call.

On 2005-07-06 13:49, stuff-o-rama wrote:
MJs got the arm span advantage, and the shin guard wardrobe advantage.

"Shin Guard Advantage"? Are you kidding? Skin Guards have no use in life (unless you are a 12 year-old soccer player in AYSO!) They are nothing more than a blatant attempt by my younger half-brother, Captain Shinguard Tiki, to sponge off of my fame and notoriety. But all he has is MJ and the Backstreet Boys, I got all of rock.

Keep it real / Keep em Kneepads!

Pages: 1 10 replies