Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Dillards FINALLY PIX of Dillards Tribal MAORI Poster

Pages: 1 6 replies

B

Went to a local Dillards last weekend and was in the housewares section and there was a Fantastic Poster that said "Tribal Bedding" and had a picture of a Maori House post carving on it. I Really Flipped as that was My kind of thing. Sherry didn't want me to embarras her by asking for it. How could she know that was my intention. She herded me Right out of there. I went online and found the bedding on sale rediculously cheap.
I emailed customer service and explained to them that the poster had haunted me ever since I saw it and could I please have one?
Today I got a call from a Closer local Dillards and the caller said to come by and pick up my poster! Am I Excited? You bet. "Now Thats what I'm talkin' about". Dillards is OK by me and the Bedding? Very nice but No tikis on it, Still Nice. When I gete the poster, I will post pix of it.

[ Edited by: Benzart 2005-08-05 18:26 ]

A

can't wait to see the poster...

B

Got the poster last night but won't have my camera for 2 whole weeks, so I'm soooy I can't post pix sooner. But, it is Really nice.

B

Finally, Pictures of the Dillards "Tribal" Poster

[ Edited by: Benzart 2005-08-05 18:27 ]

T
teaKEY posted on Sun, Aug 7, 2005 8:17 AM

it looks just like your signature picture. The shape on the head and the tilt of the head is dead on. If you said that you did this I would know any different. So is this your next project? Look at the body of that thing. -Details for days.

B

Thanks teaKEY, yeah it does look like mine kind of, except for the etail in it is FAR Superior than mine. That was the first one of those guys I ever did and it will not be the last. Look for one in the near future.
It is a heavy duty poster printed on some type of thick vinyl or plastic. It is 21" by 27" tall.

H
hewey posted on Sun, Aug 7, 2005 9:17 PM

Cool poster Benz.

Pages: 1 6 replies