Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

July 14th. - Hollywood - Smile! book signing and debut of new Dumb Angel magazine

Pages: 1 0 replies

T

I'm posting this for my friend Dominic Priore:

Hey, y'all come down to Book Soup on Sunset Strip, Thursday, July 14th at 7:00 p.m., where I'll be signing and reading from my new book SMILE: THE STORY OF BRIAN WILSON'S LOST MASTERPIECE with Van Dyke Parks, Danny Hutton, Tony Asher and former Crawdaddy! editor Paul Williams (who will also be signing). If you can make a special effort to be at this one, I'd really appreciate it, because Book Soup is the most important place in L.A. to promote a book, and I'm hoping that a good turnout will ensure that next time I release a book, and ask them to do a signing, it'll happen. Your support this time will be greatly appreciated, that's for sure. I really need to pack the house, so bring people, and tell your friends to go! Pass this message along to whoever you think can make it...

Also, I'm bringing Brian Chidester with me, and Book Soup is carrying the brand new DUMB ANGEL #4: ALL SUMMER LONG... it's the first Dumb Angel Gazette since 1989, full color, and it looks better than we thought it would be as we worked on it. So if you already came down to Chevalier's, there's something new about this Book Soup event. Once again:

Thursday, July 14, 7:00 p.m., Book Soup, 8818 Sunset Boulevard, on the Strip across the street from Tower Records. Thanks!

Domenic Priore

I posted more info about the new Dumb Angel magazine issue here:

https://tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=15449&forum=1&0

Pages: 1 0 replies