Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Mr. Smiley's Nor-cal b'day at Trader Vics 7-7-2005

Pages: 1 7 replies

M

Join Mr. Smiley at the Emeryville Trader Vics on Thursday July 7, 2005 from 7-8:30 pm for drinks. Sorry for the last minute notice, I was not going to be around Thursday but I injured my back and this crippled old man wwants to PARTY!!! :)

Happy Birthday Mr Smiley!

I just celebrated my birthday at TV in Emeryville last week, and had a FANTASTIC time. Great food and drinks and atmosphere!

Haven't had chance to meet too many of the NorCal ohana yet, so I will do my best to be there! If I don't make it, I owe you one!

PS Make sure you get the San Francisco style mai tai, not the regular one! Okole Maluna, Mr Smiley!

• Myke
M

yes, the Sf Style Mai-Tai is ZAZZ!!!

Mr Smiley - we can't make it to TV's, I wrenched my back in pre-natal yoga (what the????) but have a lovely birthday weekend!

the pineapples

M

it seems everyone is throwing out their back these days--next time i won't throw out my back....i will RECYCLE it!!!!!
get well soon!

On 2005-07-07 18:30, mrs. pineapple wrote:
Mr Smiley - we can't make it to TV's, I wrenched my back in pre-natal yoga (what the????) but have a lovely birthday weekend!

the pineapples

T

Heavy drinking can make your back hurt - maybe it's your kidneys rebelling! In the case of Mrs. Pineapple I doubt that's what happened though. :wink:

We had a good time at Trader Vic's with mrsmiley last night. He didn't complain about his back after we filled him with Mai Tais!

M

Thanks to everyone for showing up! My snowball was delightful and my two SF style Mai-tai's made my back feel better!!!!! Looking forward to the La trip now! :)

Man, I bet that's JUST what I need, drink 2 painkillers and call me in the morning!

I'm glad your birthday was swell! have fun in LA!
mrs. & baby pineapple

Pages: 1 7 replies