Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Dyno Tiki Bike being reissued!

Pages: 1 14 replies

T

I just found out that Dyno is reissuing their very collectible (and kool) Taboo Tiki bike either late this year or next year! Hey, why pay $400 when this bike is the same model and according to my locqal bike shop, will sell between $250-$275....
Just thought I'd let you guys know....

T

I used to like the band El Centro...

(probably still do)

T

Yeah? What type of music do they play? can't say I've heard of them.....

H
hewey posted on Sun, Jul 10, 2005 3:44 AM

These are cool cruisers. Love to park one of these in my driveway. I mean shed

I want one!!

I'll believe it when I see it. I'd be shocked if they re-issued the Taboo Tiki bike. Stranger things have happened, but I'd still be shocked.

Why shocked? They were ahead of the worldwide Tiki curve and now have come back to make their fortune!

Matty

T

If they were to make their big money why would they lower their price to 250. I bought the Roadster and its a tiki bike all the way.

On 2005-07-14 11:16, teaKEY wrote:
If they were to make their big money why would they lower their price to 250. I bought the Roadster and its a tiki bike all the way.

Probably making the thing in China for $25 like everything else is now.

Matt

Hey Guys and Gals,
Well bad news, sorry to rain on the luau, I went straight to the source, GT Bikes, and asked them.. Per them they are "Sadly no Taboo Tiki for 06) They are releasing a "Woody","Surf Betty" and a two others.... but sniff sniff no Taboo Tiki Reissue....

T

Hi again--looks like Rust Belt Cat is right....but don't give up hope. I just got off the phone with my local bike dealer...he said the Dyno rep told him the Tiki Bike is "in the works" and he does have a Woody bike in stock...it has surfboards on the valve stems and a tank. I am going at lunchtime to look at it and maybe then....who knows...maybe I will add it to my collection? LOL!

[ Edited by: thegarz 2005-07-20 12:16 ]

H
hewey posted on Wed, Jul 20, 2005 8:44 PM

I was looking for Dyno's website, and found bike rod and custom. If you like this thread, there will be eye candy for you. These are my favourites:

The website is:
http://mywilson.homestead.com/gallery0.html

Very Kool Bikes I have two of them ive had them for about 10 years Mann how time flys

G

Aloha from Florida!
I have a Dyna Taboo Tiki Bicycle, Less then 20 miles ridden, was my wife's and I am selling it. Anybody interested let me know. My email is [email protected]
Thanks and Aloha!
Charley

G

Aloha,
I have a Dyna Taboo Tiki for sale, if interested email me at [email protected] Less than 20 miles on it.
Aloha,
Charley

Pages: 1 14 replies