Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

MrSmiley's Tiki Ti B'Day Pics

Pages: 1 5 replies

Here are a few of the pics I took last night at a ROCKIN' good time at Tiki Ti - a TC gathering for the ages - I dare not guess the totat TC bar-tab - but it was substantial, based on my observations (and the emptiness of my wallet this morning!)

Mike, Sr. - King of the Tiki Bar:

INKY!!!!

Dr. Z on Ray's Mistake number ????

The one-and-only Spermy!!

Need I.D. for this couple (he's from Ventura - they were on a crawl from TT to TV's to Lucky Tiki (I'm betting they never made the final stop!)

Ah! The Birthday Boy himself!!

A Relaxed Dr. Z

Fresh from his debut on the Tom Leykis wine show - the famous WeirdUncleTiki!!

Inky, Hanford, and Humu's hand...

Humuhumu, doing what she does best (well - one of the things, at least!)

The Sperm Whale, late in the night

Standing room only!

A great evening all around!! Yes, I slept at the church!

Papa Scott+

[ Edited by: PapeToaTane 2005-07-10 22:22 ]

[ Edited by: Humuhumu - added img tags instead of the links to pictures - 2005-07-11 10:46 ]

Ooops. Thanks to whomever moved this thread to the proper place. I still make newbie mistakes! Or, maybe I was still a bit hung-over from the party!

RR

On 2005-07-10 21:24, PapeToaTane wrote:
ere are a few of the pics I took last night at a ROCKIN' good time at Tiki Ti - a TC gathering for the ages - I dare not guess the totat TC bar-tab - but it was substantial, based on my observations (and the emptiness of my wallet this morning!)

Need I.D. for this couple (he's from Ventura - they were on a crawl from TT to TV's to Lucky Tiki (I'm betting they never made the final stop!)

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5d931b3127cce929b398c1eee00000016108AZN2bdwzZuB

Papa Scott+

That is me and my aunt. Yes, we did make all of the stops.

[ Edited by: Rob Roy 2005-07-11 08:58 ]

All the stops and god knows how many drinks.....it was great to meet many new TCers and of couse some old ones too.....can't wait to see you guys at Dr. Z's

Hey, how about some img brackets around those links!

Too much clicky!

[ Edited by: Tiki-bot 2005-07-11 10:38 ]

Nice pics!

Scott, so nice to meet you! Glad you broke your Saturday rule!

Pages: 1 5 replies