Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

I have cool friends!

Pages: 1 3 replies

Every year I have a small 4th of July luau party for my close family and friends. We bbq, smoke cigars, blow up fireworks, etc.

This year people came sporting gifts, and brought some pretty incredible stuff! I thought I'd share with people that will appreciate it.

5 foot tall and took 3 people to carry, carved by B-One Tiki in Riverside Ca,

The Tiki Drummer toy. He bangs out a little tune on the heads of the dino skulls, the solo part cracks me up.

and the Tiki Spatula, created by my father

Erich

8T

Really neat stuff. You do have great friends.
I know that often when people that you know find out that you collect something or other, they often just start giving you things. I mean like people who collect cows, pigs, roosters, bears and other animals. Oh and don't forget OWLS!!!! I can't tell you how many yard sales I've been to where someone was selling a bunch of these figurines etc. because they got tired of them. They often comment that they hardly bought any of them themselves and people just kept giving them stuff. I sure wish all my family would find me more cool tiki stuff!

I once was lost.......

.....but now I'm found.

[ Edited by: 8FT Tiki 2005-07-13 14:47 ]

T

You sure do have cool friends.

H
hewey posted on Thu, Jul 14, 2005 7:44 AM

You do have cool freinds. I would have more parties just to see what else you could score :)

Pages: 1 3 replies