Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

What is your Dumptruck Motto?

Pages: 1 6 replies

W

I do not know if this a local phenomena or not (I am in the Baltimore Washington area) but I have been noticing that dump trucks often have a motto or street name type of thing usually with a sexual connotation painted high up on the tail gate, such as:
"Big Willie"

Some of the ones I have seen are just plain stupid,
"Working Hard for the Money"

others bust a gut funny:
"Keeping it Real by Stone Cold Pimping"

What is especially good are the ones that are painted with the care and style of custom car graphics but put on a rusted out beat to hell truck driven by a guy that looks like the Blues-man, R.L. Burnside; that one said:
"Pimpin' ai'nt easy!"

Look for them and post
or
what is your dump truck motto?

On 2005-07-14 14:02, WillTiki wrote:
what is your dump truck motto?

Takin' A Dump!

I was giving this some thought...at first i thought you meant cement mixers...the ones around here are all painted like footballs and say "Go Niners" or "Go Spartans"...but regular Dump Trucks...

The only one I can think of sez "we go the extra yard"...get it?...YARD? hahaha, oh where's my gerbil?

The trucks that tidy up outhouses (or Dunnies as they say down unda) mostly have sayings on them..."Let Stinky do it" is my hands down fave.

I'll keep an eye out for more dump trucks tho. Fun topic

J

I'm sure I've seen some dumptruck slogans but I can't remember them off hand... as for septic trucks I remember someones slogan, "#1 in the #2 Business."

8T

Around here it is "Stay back 300 feet"
What this means is that they will be dropping big chunks of gravel on the road ahead of you at 65 MPH and you better dodge them because they won't pay for your damages even when they are at fault. I have damage on both of my vehicles from these evil rock chuckers. There are so many of them on the roads here, you cannot avoid them!

J

Saw a street sweeper with a good slogan last night... "Call Us For a Good Night Sweep."

Pages: 1 6 replies