Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Miles T and Adnrew B at Copro Nason

Pages: 1 5 replies

K

hey you all

i hope you take the time to check out some of the new paintings that i have been working on...not a damn tiki in a one of them...though rumor has it that there will be 5 prints of Tapa available for purchase at the gallery that night...this is if and when they arrive by wheeled messenger from Palm Springs...

i hope to see you there!

http://www.kooch-e-koo.com/GALLERY/HTML/heaven.html

M

Oh, you hit my weakness, kooche. I'm a sucker for a doe-eyed devil boy. What does the Breath Her Last composition look like? It doesn't show up in the gallery.

Rae

"Breath Her Last" is the non-rastered version of the girl nailed on the cross on the main page...

T

That is your lovely wife, right Miles?

K

my wife? it's my MOM you %$#^@!!!

actaully that is ALL women who are strapped with a relationship with a man be it plutonic romantic or family oriented...women have been shoving us out of their reproductive organs for all time ... there isn't a soul on earth that has been born from a man (since Eve)

WOMEN RULE!

M

Word (to your mother)...@;-)

On 2005-07-15 07:42, kooche wrote:
my wife? it's my MOM you %$#^@!!!

actaully that is ALL women who are strapped with a relationship with a man be it plutonic romantic or family oriented...women have been shoving us out of their reproductive organs for all time ... there isn't a soul on earth that has been born from a man (since Eve)

WOMEN RULE!

Pages: 1 5 replies