Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

2nd Annual International Tiki Day at Chef Shangri-La

Pages: 1 6 replies

Aloha!

Come celebrate "International Tiki Day" with us again this year by enjoying brunch at the fabulous Chef Shangri-La in beautiful North Riverside, IL on Sunday August 14th from 12:00-3:00.
Like last year, we are making it a whole weekend of celebrating!
If you were there last year, or the past weekend for Exotica, you know that Susan and the crew put out a nice spread, and the drinks are superb.

Hope to See Ya There,
Dave & Coalbe

For reservations contact: Chef Shangri-La
7930 W. 26th St.
North Riverside, IL
708-442-7080

FA

I read about last year's event I look forward to having the chance to attend and meeting some people. Is there any cost involved in this event?

On 2005-07-16 06:07, Fez Ape wrote:
I read about last year's event I look forward to having the chance to attend and meeting some people. Is there any cost involved in this event?

You do have to pay for your food & drinks(& of course a tip for your waitress), other than that there is no addmission fee or anything. Hope that answers your ?.

FA

Is there any more info available about this?

On 2005-08-02 21:28, Fez Ape wrote:
Is there any more info available about this?

A bunch of us are meeting at the Chef about 1pm for a cocktail or two and an early dinner. Later in the afternoon feel free to join us for a little Roller Derby action.... http://www.windycityrollers.com .
TTFN

FYI,
We will be there Sunday at around 1:00 pm...if your coming, look up us we will be at the big table at the back of the larger room.
Hope to See Ya There,
D&C

B

We'll be there! Can't wait. We've got a hankerin' for the Chef's tasty tropical concoctions!
-Duke and Amy

Pages: 1 6 replies