Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

happy birthday sam gambino

Pages: 1 17 replies

B

Sam's birthday was a few days ago,, I think in the first week of July.
Happy b-day Sam, Hope you partied hardy and had a ggreat tiki b-day. How many birthdays have you had now?
HAppyHappyHappy

Sam' here is wishing you had a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Sincerly,
Spermy

Happy belated Birthday Sam

Since its your birthday I wont ask about your book. But give it some time and I will ..

Thanks Ben, Sperm Whale, and rodeo. Ben's a recent birthday guy too... Happy Birthday Ben! I'm 37 - it's going by too quick...

good on ya sam, many happies! j$

H
hewey posted on Sun, Jul 17, 2005 8:01 AM

Happy birthday sam! We might let you have one day off :)

Hey, thanks, J$ and hewey. I really have some cool friends here at TC.

Happy belated birthday Sam!

During Tiki Oasis I visited M Modern gallery and the best piece in the show was one of yours. Unfortunately it was already sold so I bought one of Cherry Capri's pieces. Keep up the great work and someday I hope some of your art finds it way onto my wall.

M

:drink: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAM!!! :drink:

O

I too,would like to say...Happy Birthday.

Just saw this thread and thought I would give ya a bettah late den nevah....
Happy Birthday Sam your one cool mutha with more talent than ratfink has flies.
Cheers!!
Chongolio :drink:

Thanks so much for the birthday wishes, tiki-riviera, Mach Tiki, Ona Tiki and Chongo! You guys are a buncha bad muthas yu-selves! :)

Happy BD! I've got two of your pic's already framed up and ready to be hung. Just need to get the room ready.

My brother spotted my new treasures and was oh...so jealous, but being the cool sister that I am, I gave him your website so he could peruse....

How did I miss this thread?!?! Happy birthday Sam!!!! :D

Here's to another year of making fabulous art, terrific friends, and killer Mai Tais! As soon as my bar is complete (progress pics soon I promise) there will be a spot light focused on a piece of Sam Gambino art!

Happy Birthday, Sam-I-Am!

Thanks, CheekyGirl - you are a cool sister!
Thanks to finkdaddy and AA too- 2 fine, upstanding, crazy-carving TC'er tikifreaks!

Sorry I'm late on this.
Happy Belated Sammy!

Thanks, Unga!

Pages: 1 17 replies