Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Tiki Diablo mug plus Exotica prints and T's available

Pages: 1 11 replies

B

This was mentioned on the Exotica thread, but I thought it warranted a post of its own. We have some of the official Exotica shirts, prints and commemorative mugs still available and wanted to offer them to Tiki Central members first.

Dr Alderente's artwork graces the 4 color serigraph which was professionally hand printed—you have to see these in person to appreciate the vivid colors and the quality of the print. It's also available on high-quality 100% cotton shirts.

The special Exotica Tiki mug was designed by Duke and Danny of Tiki Diablo (who also crafted and hand painted each mug). Inspired by the Los Straitjackets, the Tiki is sporting a mexican wrestling mask in either black with silver detail or white with gold detail. Each mug is hand painted and numbered from the edition limited to 150 mugs.

The mugs cost $40 each, the prints $20 each, and the shirts $15 each. We'd like to extend a special price to members of Tiki Central, so if you order both a T-shirt and print together they cost $30 for the pair. If you order a T-shirt, print and a mug the three will only cost $65. Of course shipping is extra and will vary depending on your location and the means of shipping.

We had a blast doing Exotica this year. We are already looking forward to, and planning for, next year's event and we hope if you like the shirts, prints, and mugs we offered this year you'll support Exotica by adding these cool pieces to your collection.

Mahalo!

-Amy

Get yours today!

Check out Tiki Quest at http://www.pegboardchicago.com/TCintro.html
Tiki Central members get a discount and a special premium!

[ Edited by: boutiki 2005-07-15 11:18 ]

[ Edited by: boutiki 2005-09-20 21:09 ]

WOW I love 'em.. How do we order them?

Nevermind...

On 2005-07-11 21:32, boutiki wrote:
p.s. We still have some official Exotica t-shirts, posters and awesome hand-painted Tiki Diablo mugs. If you are interested in any stuff, email us at [email protected]

[ Edited by: MachTiki 2005-07-15 11:33 ]

R

Very nice looking mug, print, and shirt. Even though I didn't make it to Exotica this year, I think I better order me up some of that bitchen merchandise.

Now how do I go about doing that?

B

D'oh! Yeah. Sorry. Forgot to let you know if you want any stuff, just drop us a line at [email protected]

-Amy

TM

On 2005-07-15 19:03, boutiki wrote:
D'oh! Yeah. Sorry. Forgot to let you know if you want any stuff, just drop us a line at [email protected]

-Amy

Done

Hey Amy, Sent you an email...

T

"Each mug is hand painted and numbered from the edition limited to 150 mugs."

is that a 150 total in mugs or 150 white and 150 black. And if only 150 what are the number ranges for the color. JUst want to know how things work.

B

teaKEY,

There is a total of 150 in the edition (black and white combined). The idea was to do half and half, but I think there was some slight discrepancy in the number of black mask and white mask. I'll have to confirm with Danny, but I think we ended up with more black. The white mugs are the lower numbers in the edition, but Danny made multiple molds so the quality would be consistent all the way through the edition. I have tried to decide which color combo I like better, but I can't make up my mind. I really do like them both. It's like having two of the Los Straitjackets hanging out on your mug shelf.

-Duke

K

Amy:
Thanks again, got the mugs and the shirt today. Mugs are very cool. I also can not figure out which one I like more, probably have to choose the black one.

V

I have to get one of those white head mug....there fantastic

O

Are these still available? I emailed but heard no reply. Thanks.

B

Some folks already took advantage of the special price on Exotica merch (including oddtiki). Thanks! But if you have been thinking about it, and have yet to order some stuff, now is your chance. There are still shirts (S-XL) and prints, but we don't have many mugs. We will be listing the remaining mugs on ebay soon if Tiki Central members don't grab them first.

Mahalo,
-Amy

Pages: 1 11 replies