Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Pirate Cannons

Pages: 1 7 replies

For all you pirate and nautical buffs, I wanted to let you know that in addition to carving tikis, I also make reproduction naval/pirate cannons. Cannons are cast from concrete in a mold that I made, and the carriages are built from treated wood.

Here's the latest that I made for a friend of mine..

If you are interested in learning more, PM me and I can email you a brochure.

Thanks!

Palama Tiki

[ Edited by: Palama Tiki 2005-07-16 19:32 ]

H
hewey posted on Sat, Jul 16, 2005 9:42 PM

Awesome dude. I just saw a reproduction cannon from a recently closed theme park for sale in the classifieds and thought I would love a cannon. Pity I got nowhere to put one.

Thanks Hewey!

H
hewey posted on Sun, Jul 17, 2005 8:04 AM

I had an idea - these would look crazy if i could mount them sticking out the side windows of my car! No more road rage against me!

Hewey, can I put you down for 2 cannons? :)

H
hewey posted on Sun, Jul 17, 2005 9:58 PM

I would love a pair, but I don't beleive the local authorities would be too keen on them.

Do you make any other cool stuff?

It's so cosy having a thread all to ourselves.

i'm about to start working on an artificial rockwork project. if i see something that interests me, i try to recreate it, so it ends up that i dabble in several different areas.

H
hewey posted on Mon, Jul 18, 2005 6:18 AM

On 2005-07-18 05:27, Palama Tiki wrote:
i'm about to start working on an artificial rockwork project. if i see something that interests me, i try to recreate it, so it ends up that i dabble in several different areas.

Yeh I dabble where my interest takes me. My brother wanted a tiki for his beer garden, so I started carving. I do art 'cause I have been drawing as long as i can remember. Can't wait to get my own place so i can really start having some fun

Pages: 1 7 replies