Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

What you might have seen at Exotica from PJT **New Additions Pg 2**

Pages: 1 23 replies

[ Edited by: purple jade 2005-08-01 10:45 ]

T

Nice stuff! Whoooo!

H

Gorgeous stuff! I bet the rockabilly/custom car crowd will go totally nutsy for those metallic ones, but I love those stone/imitation stone ones. Lovely!

Go Jade Go.

Awesome work. More incredible each time I see it. I really like the fancy beads that coordinate with the different colored charms.

Wow

J
john posted on Sun, Jul 17, 2005 2:28 AM

awesome work peej!!!
that is some serious detail, i am mucho impressed with your tiki-fellers!
-john

Thanks everyone. Update added above...

How much are the different necklaces?

I got dibbs on the Mr. Bali Hai pendant...

The prices are listed in the descriptions, all the same for each category, MM.

V

I want everything....especially those mini mugs. I've been waiting for their comeback for a long time.
Please, keep me some for Hukilau.

If there is another Bali Hai available, put my name on it please!
Love all your work PJ!

OK UB, but email me too please, to be sure?

That Bumatay is bringin a lot of HEAT!!! Nice work PJ! My PJ original has been proudly hanging from my rear view miror for well over a year now! I really like the stone ones too!

Boy PJ, you have been busy! Beautifully rendered, and in so many different styles! What a cool concept, to match real beads with your work. You are becoming quite a master.

What nice trinkets to trade the natives for...but wait, the natives are trading fake Tikis back!:
I always thought it was a interesting early Poly-Pop fact that when the Maoris ran out of real Jade Hei Tiki pendants to trade with the Westerners in the 1800s, some businessman began to import fake ones made in some mountain town in the German Alps.

PJ,
Our little bundles of joy arrived today (4 mini mugs), and let's just say they are way cooler in person. These babies are really well done. Another fine example of the fantabulous stuff you put out there. Keep up the great work!
Thanx Again,
The Vastas

Thanks so much BambooLodge!!!
I'm glad you like them!

And thanks to everyone else who's ordered!

PJ

J
john posted on Fri, Jul 22, 2005 5:31 PM

i just received my pj original necklace. alls i can say is WOW! the necklace is waaaay cool and the craftsmanship is amazing! thanks so much
-john

D

the best thing i've got in the mail in ages, a package from Purple Jade! each wearable art necklace is amazing. and the little touches mean a lot too, each was a present in itself! the jewelry boxes have PJ's emblem on them

THANK YOU i feel so special!

wooohooo, pretty pretty, makes my eyes all happy...

On 2005-07-22 18:13, dogbytes wrote:
the jewelry boxes have PJ's emblem on them

THANK YOU i feel so special!

heehee those were a test, I guess they work then?

a kustom mug done for my wahine of her favoite wahine mug, photo of wahine wearing wahine holding wahine!

she loves it pj! yaaaay for pj!

WHEE!! Thanks for the pic J$!
I'm so glad she likes it!

[ Edited by: purple jade 2005-08-01 10:46 ]

T

I like the above necklace medallions. they look old and from somewhere else. it would look good on a tiki and of course me too

Got my order safe and sound, thanks PJ. I got two necklaces with black Tiki's and great beads, and 4 Tiki's in different metallic colors. My project for the Tiki's is to make a clock for my outside dining / bar area. These 4 tikis will be the 12, 3, 6, and 9 positions. I purchased a set of bamboo charger plates from Costco, and will be drilling a hole in the middle of one for the clockwork stem. Mounting the clock mechanism on the backside of the plate, I am going to find some cool clock hands and attach them to the front. The tikis are so opalescent, they practically glow!!! Will post a picture of it when completed.

Cool stuff, PJ, thanks again!

Pages: 1 23 replies