Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Tiki avatar ?

Pages: 1 12 replies

TT

Its been many moons since I last posted here and
just like the Prodigal Son I have returned! :roll:

Anyway, I am wondering if any of you know of any websites with Tiki style avatar?

I do remember how some of you can get annoyed when a question has been asked several times over.

So I did some searching of past post and the only real thing I did find was a few with old dead links.

I would truly appreciate any help leading me in the right direction!

TIKI TROY

I just noticed today is my one year anniversary to the exact date!!! :drink:

[ Edited by: TIKI TROY 2005-07-17 20:06 ]

Happy one year anniverssry!I'm sure that there is somebody out there who can help you

TT

Thanks!!! :blush:

K

What size are you looking for? And I mean both in terms of pixel dimensions and file size.

Also, by "tiki" do you simply mean an avatar with a tiki image on it?

Ahu

TT

"What size are you looking for? And I mean both in terms of pixel dimensions and file size.
Also, by "tiki" do you simply mean an avatar with a tiki image on it?"

50 by 50 pixels.

Yes, and if possible animated?

TIKI TROY

K

Animated huh? That makes it a bit more complicated due to the time involved. I may be able to help you out. I have done animated avatars on the FOM.

Example:

This one belongs to my Fellow Moai "Savage Hi-Fi". Though it is rather complex. I'm afraid and I cannot do one such as this right now due to time.
(Watch it for a little bit or you'll miss the fun)

But...

What did you have in mind? I've got a lot going on right now, but I should be able to make something for you if you keep it really simple.

You'll need to host it somewhere though.

Ahu

Hey KuKuAhu,

That's all right!

I didn't expect you or anyone to make something up!
I was just wondered if anyone knew of any sites out there.
The animated wish was just that.
I was just looking for a tiki god type image to go with my user name for another forum I belong to.

Thanks anyway! :drink:

TIKI TROY

K

No big deal man, like I said I'd be happy to make something for you so long as it isn't too complicated.

I've never seen a site with tiki avatars per se.

So if you want me to throw something together for ya, just PM me and I'll email it to you.

(FYI: I'm not soliciting you for work or anything. I'd be doing this just for fun and as an aloha spirited favor to a fellow TCer, I wouldn't expect anything in return save for a mahalo.)

Ahu

TT

That never even crossed my mind that you were trying to soliciting me!

Mahalo! :drink:

TIKI :tiki: TROY

K

Cool. Just making sure. I didn't want you thinking I was "selling" avatars. That would be... well.. really weird.

Ahu

avatar, is that code for animated gif?

Tikiwahine

Yeah its the small image by your user name on Message Boards etc.

TIKI :tiki: TROY

T

These are a couple of my avatars i use on a bunch of sites I frequent.
Feel free NOT to rip them off....:D

by the way, I created them in imageready with a couple of photos I took from my collection of tikirama...:D

and

Pages: 1 12 replies