Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

eBay: Full set of the Shag Tiki Room Postcards $7.95 BIN

Pages: 1 3 replies

Hey Folks-

I didn't intend for this to be my first post, but since the auction ends in less than 3 hours, I thought I should let someone else besides myself know about it. I'm not affiliated with the auction.

The seller has 3 sets of the four Shag "Enchanted Tiki Room" postcards that were available at Disneyland. The only one you can still buy there is the "Waking Jose" card (I was there in June, and that was the only one they had left). At Disneyland they are $2 each.

So the seller has all four of them for $7.95 BIN + $2.00 shipping, with a pressed "Tiki Room" penny thrown in as a bonus. I was tempted to buy two sets, but I only picked up one, and it looks like there is one still available, so hopefully someone here who may be looking for it can pick it up.

Here's the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7700777837

Chris

[ Edited by: Kona Chris 2005-07-19 07:00 ]

PI

THANKS! I just picked up the last one.

Great!

I'm glad that someone read that before the auction ended, and was able to get the last set. Seems like an excellent deal!

Chris

I want to apologize to you Pomaika i. I didn't read the auction well enough, and it was actually for 4 note cards, not for 4 postcards. I received mine in the mail today, and it was packaged extremely well, and arrived in fine condition, but I then found out that it was 4 notecards, with envelopes, not the 4 postcards that were sold at disneyland. They still are quite nice, and they will work well for what I wanted them for, but I feel bad because I posted here thinking they were the postcards. I hope you don't feel ripped off.

I went back and looked at the auction, and it certainly does say "notecards" so this was my fault, not the seller's, that is for sure.

Chris

Pages: 1 3 replies