Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

I'm Back

Pages: 1 6 replies

Hello, Did you miss me?

I just want to NOT apologize for anything I said to offend anyone. My psychologist told me that it would be good to go back and take care of some old business, make amends with some. So, I did not take his advice and have not been back to see him again. So any "Welcome Backs" will not be appreciated. I am sure Hanford is looking at this and saying "OH SHIT HE IS BACK" Come on Hanford its been two years, give me a little rope!

H
hewey posted on Wed, Jul 20, 2005 7:51 AM

*On 2005-07-20 07:25, KokomoTikiBar&Grill wrote:*So any "Welcome Backs" will not be appreciated.

Well, you are not going to get one from me. You can decide whether it is because I did not have the pleasure of your company before and so cannot welcome you back, or because of the attitude in your post.

I am getting a warm and fuzzy feeling right now. Thanks buddy!

So how many folks are still here posting just about everyday? Is my good friend Tikibong still around? I think he was the last one I spoke to, no, it was Hanford I spoke to last! I think I said "Ban me Hanford!" Boy did he. Its great to be back! Just to let you all know, I have taken some of that "Sensitivity Training" as well. I shall not post about killing and eating Turtles or Chinese loving dogs, cats and horses for lunch. I am a new person, kinda.

Sending my love to everyone tomorrow.....

Donald aka...KokomoTikiBar&Grill

M

Some of us were talking about you and others we haven't heard from in a while. How's the wife?

She is top heavy. I did a search and saw that the memory of me, no matter how painful, still lives on. To know that I have put the memory of myself into someones darkest parts of their brain jumping out only while they are in deep sleep or intoxicated trance warms my heart. Thanks for checking in on the wife and remembering me when you need a good laugh.

Pages: 1 6 replies