Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Connecticut Luau 8/6/05 All Welcome

Pages: 1 1 replies

Aloha everyone.

Just opening up the Luau to the Ohana here at TC. I'm just going to cut & paste the evite info, so I hope its readable....

527 Merrow Rd,Tolland,CT View Map
When: Saturday, August 6, 2:00pm
Phone: 860.875.2235

Aloha Wahines & Kanes!

You and yours are cordially invited to Sully & Jess' Annual Summer Luau!!

Festivities include games & prizes for the adults & children, great music, atmosphere, food, and a few surprises.

We will be roasting a pig throughout the day, to be served around 6pm. We will also have non-pork and non-meat based dishes for our jewish and veggie friends.

Beer (on tap), punch and frozen drinks (virgin & boozy) will be provided, as well as your favorite mixed polynesian drinks. If you want to bring a side-dish or appetizer or desert, that'd be great! Just let us know!

Please dress appropriately. Grass skirts, hawaiian shirts, coconut bras, etc. Everyone will be lei'd upon arrival. Also, our little easy-set pool will be up, so bring swimwear if you wanna take a dip.

As our driveway is small, we ask that you carpool as much as possible. We'll try to fit all the cars on the lawn, or you can park on Walbridge Hill Street (about 1/4 mile before our house on the left) and walk down. Parking on our street is not really an option. There's not much room, and people drive waaaaaay too fast on it.

We look forward to seeing you all.

*** All accomodations inside are spoken for, but everyone is more than welcome to bring tents & sleeping bags...or try to snag a couch or floorspace. ***

Mahalo!

So, if anyone is interested, shoot me an email, pm or phone msg, and we'll see you on the 6th!

Sully (The Bargoyle)

http://bargoyle.yafro.com/photos/2005/6/0

[ Edited by: Bargoyle 2005-08-01 08:28 ]

B

Bump

Pages: 1 1 replies