Old news - ignore

Pages: 1 6 replies

E

Hello all!

[ Edited by: exoticat 2005-08-10 00:24 ]

E

ai yi yiiii :wink: ha ha

[ Edited by: Exoticat 2005-08-10 00:27 ]

You could always move to Alberta. Then you could be a Den mother to us Alberta misfits permanently.

Come on , you know ya wanna....

You know, you're right. That is what I really want. But it's housemom, not Den Mother (unless you guys are some sort of Canadian Cub Scouts?).

I just heard on the news that there's an underground tunnel from Canada that ends up in a greenhouse in Washington State. I'll offer you a deal: you guys dig a tunnel from Alberta to Hutikihi in Olympia and I'll use it and move up there. That way I won't have to deal with those intrusive, diary-reading, uniformed customs agents! You should get started soon--but don't get caught--I don't think they let you drink mai tais in prison!!

p.s. Can you have it ready by the 30th?

Cat - why not Portland? We could use some "catting" up down here (if you know what I mean and I think you do)!! And it's conveiniently located to Seattle and LA. Oh, then theres the Alibi.........

[ Edited by: Maori_man 2005-07-21 14:01 ]

E

I dare you to tell us the temp in P-town today too... (let me guess hot and dry...90 maybe?). Is there housing at The Alibi? Maybe a secret level up above that no one knows about? Or better yet, a basement I could makeover? I'd consider that...

[ Edited by: Exoticat 2005-08-10 00:27 ]

On 2005-07-21 16:09, Exoticat wrote:

I dare you to tell us the temp in P-town today too... (let me guess hot and dry...90 maybe?). Is there housing at The Alibi?

Yeah but it's a dry heat!!! Yep - 92 last time I checked. Thunder clouds are rolling in. Should be a fun filled evening around here. Whi need fireworks?

And as for the Alibi? I can talk to Larry for you. see whats up. Maybe get you a room with a view up in the old style neon Tiki Torch lights!

Pages: 1 6 replies