Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Sonofabeach continues to not disappoint

Pages: 1 17 replies

As most of you know, when trouble occurs on Tiki Central I like to handle things behind the scenes. It's better for the community, and it's less painful for those involved. However, every once in a while something comes up that I just have to share it with you people.

Recently, I PMed Sonofabeach (read this to get get caught up) and told him that many users were asking me to ban him permanently. I asked him what his thoughts were. He continued to deny that he and OceanTiki were the same person, and replied with a pretty deflective PM that tried to make other members look like the guilty ones.

I replied with this:

How am I supposed to believe that YOU controlled the TC PASSWORD for a person who you had NEVER met who was buying your stuff through EBAY and TIKI CENTRAL from the SAME COMPUTER that you were posting your auctions on? It's like 2 people in the same room calling each other on the phone but never meeting in person.

A few days passed without hearing anything back from him, and then I got this PM (Remember now this whole time he has steadfastly denied that he and OceanTiki were the same person):

On 2005-07-19 06:57, sonofabeach wrote:
Dear Mr.Hanford Lemoore.
Please let me take a moment of your time. Recently,our company was contacted by a friend.Concerning recent and past post.These post were made by a long term trusted employee.Soon to be removed.We believed he represent our company in a positive manner.This did not happen.His shenenigans are unexcusable.Our company is long standing with an excellent track record.Speaking for the entire staff.To you and all those involved."We are very sorry" This type of activity is unexcusable.I assure you,this will never again happen in the future. Please,write with any questions or concerns you may have.
Sincerly
R.Murphy
Tiki-Islands
This reply was just too much for me to keep it bottled up in my Personal Messages folder.

~Hanford

PS, does anyone remember his ebay seller ID? We should post it here to remind us of which auctions are his.

[ Edited by: hanford_lemoore 2005-07-21 17:10 ]

PS, does anyone remember his ebay seller ID?

"tikiislands" plural not island - singular

On 2005-06-21 11:21, Hakalugi wrote:
Oh I found it.

This is for informational porpoises only.

SOB's eBay store:
http://stores.ebay.com/TIKI-ISLANDS-TROPICAL-BARS_W0QQssPageNameZviQ3asibQ3astoreviewQQtZkm

[ Edited by: hanford_lemoore - Fixed quote - 2005-07-21 17:10 ]

On 2005-07-21 14:05, hanford_lemoore wrote:

PS, does anyone remember his ebay seller ID? We should post it here to remind us to stay away from his auctions.

http://stores.ebay.com/TIKI-ISLANDS-TROPICAL-BARS

A whole store, not just a seller ID to avoid, unless of course you're looking for one of those moose-tikis.

M

I don't know what you're talking about Hanford.That apology seems very sincere.As he stated,not only are"His shenenigans unexcusable".But"This type of activity is unexcusable".He is so unexcusable that he is going to be excused from the company that believed"he represent our company in a positive manner".

That was almost impossible to type

I feel so vindicated!

On 2005-07-21 14:05, hanford_lemoore wrote:
PS, does anyone remember his eBay seller ID? We should post it here to remind us to stay away from his auctions.

uhhhhh, Hanford, you know, you'd better not be threatening his livelihood or anything...he'll be coming after Mrs. Pineapple-Bot if his sales suddenly dip.

oh yeah, and eBay shows up on spell check, the way you spelled it. You aren't even using your spellcheck?????

xoxo
mrs. pineapple

J

You gotta hand it to the guy... he never once tried to come clean even when he had the chance. They're his lies and he stuck with 'em till the bitter end! Good riddance Sonofabeach!

H

On 2005-07-21 18:15, johntiki wrote:
They're his lies and he stuck with 'em till the bitter end!

He may have stuck to lying, but he didn't exactly stick to his lies.

J

Good point!

B

I just bet he believes he will be able to get away with posting more crap in the future, just wait. He never gives up..

T

What a soap opera! Someone needs to write a screenplay based on the storeies of Sonofabeach, but played out as if they are true. It would make an awesome movie. Tragedy, comedy, parties, cougars, double identities, cloak and dagger... it has it all!

DZ

Considering both the fact that he has apparently been removed from his position (and therefore unable to access this 'miracle' computer) and his propensity for having to have the last word, I'm curious to see how Sonofabeach is going to respond to this! It's probably just killing him right now to have to read this, knowing that if he responds it will blow everything!

R

Call me crazy, but I never wanted to own one of his bars more than I do now. Just think of the conversations it would provoke. Also, when its job as "conversation piece" was complete, it would be nice to burn the piece of crap at the Beach Burn.

Man, after reading about SOB vs. Hanford, I feel so much better about myself - Tiki Bong 2000.

(RipTide is SOB)

R

On 2005-07-21 21:24, Tiki_Bong wrote:

(RipTide is SOB)

Bong- I may be a S.O.B., but I am not SOB(or AlohaBros for that matter.) Also, remember if you call me a S.O.B. you are also calling Spermy a S.O.B., and boy, you better be careful calling him a S.O.B. He is an angry drunk and one crazy bastard!

(RipTide is SOB)

So who's the Alohabros? ( Rip, Sperm & Ocean?)

Someone needs to go to a shrink!!!

Riptide - You have been blessed as a Son-Of-Bong. Not many people receive this honor. Take it from me, an adopted Son-of-Bong myself, you will never be lonely again nor picked-on by the playground bullies. Bong's got your back. Also do not be surprised if you soon receive a small, free airline-sample bag of kona coffee in the mail.

SOBu

[ Edited by: Sabu The Coconut Boy 2005-07-22 00:09 ]

Riptide-
Not only does Bong have your back--I have your back.....now just fess up to the Alohabros.....Just Kidding!!!
ALOHA,
Spermy

Pages: 1 17 replies