Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Cousin Dave in San Diego 7/29/05

Pages: 1 8 replies

O

Hey all San Diego TC'ers. Cousin Dave is coming in from the desert heat for a break in San Diego before heading up to Dr. Z's on Saturday.

Come join us at the 'OnaTiki Bar & Grill for a few cocktails on Friday July, 29th from 6:00 to whenever!!

PM us for directions.

Hope to see you all here!!

Aloha,
'Ona & Moki

We're in.

I'm in for sure but won't be able to be there until later. Have an afternoon wedding that I just have to attend.

But.. I'm in!

O

bump

M

Our schedule freed up so we'll be there. But, we won't be able to stop by until a little later...7:30ish.

ModMana :drink:

I'll be there too --- after a stop at the Cabo Grill first.... :)

Thanx for the gracious invitation. I had a great time. The drinks were fantastic! And the bar? I am stunned. We'll have to do one soon at my place. Thanx again.

O

Thanks to everyone who made it out for this. It was great getting to meet a few of our new friends face to face.

What a way to start the weekend..... Must rest the liver now!!

Aloha,
'Ona & Moki

As usual, it was a perfectly lovely evening! I arrived late but was able to meet Cousin Dave as well as a few others I hadn't seen before.

Gotta thank the guest bartender for a fantastic lapu once again. Next time I am gonna get a taste of those homemade cookies, too! :wink:

Thanks again for the invite and hospitality, Ona and Moki!
Ona, love discussing decor ideas with you. I always come away with a new project to try at home!

It's always a pleasure :D

See you soon!

Pages: 1 8 replies