Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

SEATTLE: July 26 ~ Tuesday ~ RongoRongo & Thai Ku

Pages: 1 4 replies

D

Sabina and Mike's Road Trip has brought them to The Emerald City ~ its super short notice, but here's what we have planned.

Rongorongo Room (Home Bar) 5:00-6:45

**Thai Ku/ Fu Kun Wu Room **7:15 for dinner, then listen to Selector Lopaka in the Lounge. ( i hope he's playing, its a Tuesday, his regular gig..)

Thai Ku
(206) 706-7807
5410 Ballard Ave NW
Seattle, WA 98107

join in the fun.. email/message me for directions to my house ..

E

Thanks for the offer, but this is a really busy week for me. I'll see you in a few days though. I hope everyone has fun tonight warming up for the big Canada weekend!

[ Edited by: exoticat 2005-07-26 02:17 ]

D

we're adding to the fun! and we confirmed that Rob will be DJing!

Rongorongo Room (Home Bar) 5:00-6:00

Back yard Bali Hai 6:00-7:00

**Thai Ku/ Fu Kun Wu Room **7:15 for dinner, then listen to Selector Lopaka in the Lounge.
Thai Ku
(206) 706-7807
5410 Ballard Ave NW
Seattle, WA 98107

join in the fun.. email/message me for directions to my house .. or Rob & Mimi's.

I probably can't make it for any pre-dinner events, but will try to make it down for at least a mai tai and maybe dinner.

S

Oaktiki and I cannot thank Dogbytes enough for getting this last minute Seattle mini-crawl together!!!

Tomarrow evening is going to be a GREAT time- and for some of us, an initial 'warm up' meet and greet of sorts before the Waldorf event in Vancouver.

If any Seattle area folks get the last minute urge, please join in at whatever point along the way you can- we'd love to meet you!

Pages: 1 4 replies