Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Looking for Hula/Polynesian Entertainment in Cleveland

Pages: 1 7 replies

T

Mrs. Pug is turning the BIG 4-0 on August 12th. We are flying back to home to Cleveland and having a party for her on August 13th.
She knows about the party, but I wanted to surprise her with some Hula/Polynesian entertainment.

Does anyone know of any in the Cleveland area? My mom and I have looked and looked and couldn't find much.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanx.

P

Tiki David's house.
That's about it.

I've searched and searched and then searched on various trips to Cleveland and surrounding areas to no avail.

However, the thrift shops and places like that have a lot of stuff to purchase... or, if there's some old stuff to "rescue...."

http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=13461&forum=1

There is a Tiki McDonalds in a nearby suburb. Maybe a 20 minute drive or so, but really cool if it's still there.

Jeff

T

I'm not looking to buy tiki things or find tiki place. What I'm looking for is some hula girls or a fire dancer to come to the party to entertain us.

If anyone has info on that, it would be greatly appreciated.

Maybe she'd enjoy dogs who fuck while wearing leather hula attire....dress them up and both enjoy the show. Just a thought. Happy 40th.
XXOO
Ivy

On 2005-07-29 13:06, TikiPug wrote:
I'm not looking to buy tiki things or find tiki place. What I'm looking for is some hula girls or a fire dancer to come to the party to entertain us.

If anyone has info on that, it would be greatly appreciated.

[link removed]

or at least call to inquire.

[ Edited by: hanford_lemoore - inappropriate link - 2005-07-31 19:25 ]

ugggg...nevermind...

[ Edited by: DawnTiki 2005-07-30 00:49 ]

TikiPug have you tried looking into Hula schools that are in the area? We just got back from Maui last week and saw a Hula show in the Lahaina Cannery Mall of a local hula school with Keiki shows, it was so sweet we really enjoyed it. Probably more than the luau we went to. I found this place, hope it helps. Hau’oli La Hanau Mrs. Pug :tiki:

Pearly Shells Polynesian Revue
Cleveland, OH
216-371-8583

[ Edited by: DawnTiki 2005-07-30 00:49 ]

Pages: 1 7 replies