Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Mugs To Trade for....?

Pages: 1 5 replies

FA

I thought I would post pictures of the mugs I have for trade, I am looking to obtain the Schoontiki Mug and would be willing to trade heavily in the favor of the other party.

I apologize if this is in the wrong section or a duplicate post, I could not find any posts just for trading of mugs.

[ Edited by: Fez Ape 2005-07-30 01:26 ]

T

Do you have more than one Brew monkey? I really like that mug now that I see it. Can't remember if it was on there website in the last year or not.

FA

On 2005-07-30 16:38, teaKEY wrote:
Do you have more than one Brew monkey? I really like that mug now that I see it. Can't remember if it was on there website in the last year or not.

No sadly I do not have more then one Brew Monkey, I wish I did, as I paid dearly to get it. And will miss it if it is what it will take to get a Schoon Mug. All of the mugs I have shown are singles I do not have any doubles of any mugs.

T

Arrr, you'll have me schoon mug when ye pry it out of me cold, dead hands!

T

Man this schoon mug is like the hottest mug going right now. It would be cool if someone could get ahold of the artist so they can see the love of their labor. Anyone know if the artist is a male or female. The eyes look female and the teeth are hopefully male?

T

No it is a female... I forget her name but I have it stored somewhere!

Pages: 1 5 replies