Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Central Ohana

haaaappy b-day tiki410!

Pages: 1 9 replies

Wanna tell everybody what your wife is giving you this year?

Have a very Happy Birthday!!! Please tell us what your wife got you..
Later,
Scott

410 ? thats old!

:wink: :drink:

-Z

T

Well, I was kinda of hoping for a 9 pound tiki child. But for some reason he has decided to wait a little bit longer. Two centermeters on Tuesday and nothing yet. Any recommendations, we have tried them all?

On another note I loaded up with lots of great tiki finds this morning. I scored 4 out of 5 stops today. Today is one of the best days in my life. Also for some reason the baby shower included some great tiki stuff for myself and the new one to arrive. I wish Gymboree would do stuff in my size. (The wife didn't understand it too much).

PS: As we are in this condition and my wife was not able to shop for me I decided to order 2 of PJ's items for myself. This is I think four from her that I have. You need to really check her stuff out. The pictures on her website do them no justice. They are the absolute best. The variety and the uniqueness are well...

Take care all...in a holding pattern.

H

Wow! What a weekend for you! Is this your first child? Congratulations, and I hope all goes swimmingly for the three of you.

T

Second for me, first for her. Still in an holding pattern Sunday morning.... "open open open".

Perhaps dancing the Hula will open her up? :lol:

But seriously, I have 4 and every time it was no less exciting/terrifying.

Congratulations!!!

B

Well Happy belated Birthday tiki410, hope this is THE Morning for you both, or should I say for the 3 of you.
Best wishes and I never did hear how old you are.
HappyHappyHappy

T

I am actually 43 . . . I really hope I can keep up. I've been jogging hoping that will help. When the child is 15 I will be really really old. Are there any other "later" parents out there?

I will let the wife know about the hula if I can get her moving at all. She says its like carrying an aircraft carrier in the belly.

T

Sorry for the unbelievable delay in posting and I know that this will be moved to an appropriate forum but I wanted to post this picture of Jacques Remy actually born on August 1st (hurricane delaying lots of posting).

Came into this world at 9 lb 9 oz. This is impressive considering that both of us are not over 5' 5'. Oh yeah no c-sect. For us guys thats equivalent to us urinating a bowling ball. The poor kid has my chin and hopefully he won't have my hairy chest.

We finally came back to Metairie at the beginning of November.

Segway into a related subject.

In the picture is pendent around my neck. That pendent came from PJ. I ordered it as a birthday present to myself and it was delivered on July 30th. It has not come off since then except when I jog. Jacques always grip it and my cat's are constantly trying to steal it. It's brought me some good stuff . . . so if you are not doing anything Wednesday night (like I need to remind anyone). I have my pager, cell phone, Outlook calendar, and alarm clock set. I could really use a new vessel for my libations while I'm on the parade route.

Pages: 1 9 replies