Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Tiki and Hawaiian Rubber Art Stamps

Pages: 1 5 replies

Hey,
Are you interested in stamp images of - RETRO, Hawaiian,
TIKIS, Circus, Googie Architecture, Freaks, 1950's Furniture, Pop Culture, Robots, Sci-Fi, Kustom Kulture, Beatniks, Mod, Mermaids, Retro Christmas, Polynesian Print Backgrounds, Go-Go, Retro Style Phrases, and pretty much anything else your hipster heart desires?!!?
Come check out my site - http://www.sideshowstamps.com!
These stamps are great for your Luau or summer tiki party invitations, art, correspondence, birthday cards or even stamping on your walls...
Have fun!
Thanks,
Jennifer

http://www.sideshowstamps.com
[email protected]
Retro, Tiki, Hawaiian and More - Rubber Art Stamps

[ Edited by: Sideshow Stamps 2005-07-31 00:10 ]

H
hewey posted on Sun, Jul 31, 2005 3:02 AM

Cool stamps. got some cool tikis and hawaiina stuff there

If my memory serves me right, I belive I have some great artwork by Sideshow. A couple of pen and ink tiki drawings. One is a great drawing of three of Tiki Gardens Tikis.

Good stuff!!!

T

I have bought a tiki stamp from them, it stamps very nicely!

Hey Tiki Gardener-yes, that is definitely art by Sideshow Stamps you've got there. Actually, Noah is also doing art (inking over his friend Shawn Dickinson's cartooning, as well as some of his own art and a tiki illustration he did with me) in the Untamed Highway comic which is posted below, if you want to check out what he's doing these days. We tried to check out your website a few months ago and couldn't get it to come up, and were afraid maybe it was gone. Maybe it was just our connection, as I just pulled it up right now. (Just looked at it and saw you're having some trouble with earthlink...hope it's not too hard to straighten out). Noah's comic is about roadside attractions, and in a couple issues he's going to have the main character visit a place that is inspired by Tiki Gardens.

Veyr cool. If you feel like having a tall, long haired, big nosed, goateed freak make a cameo, well feel free to put me in the background!!!

But seriously. Keep me posted as to when that one comes out!

And I'd dig seeing any panels you guys have done already.

As I'm sure others here would.

Pages: 1 5 replies