Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Music

Stanley Wilson-Pagan Love Song for download

Pages: 1 7 replies

T

Here's the winner of last weeks post (it's actually a tie with Les Baxter).Stanley Wilson - Pagan Love from 1961.It will only be up 1 week.Les Baxter's - Barbarian will be up later this week.If you have any requests or suggestions on what to put up next,drop me a line here in this forum under this post.....Tiki-Tim
http://www.tikitim43.blogspot.com

[ Edited by: Tiki-Tim 2005-08-01 17:37 ]

[ Edited by: Tiki-Tim 2005-08-01 17:41 ]

[ Edited by: Tiki-Tim 2005-08-01 17:43 ]

[ Edited by: Tiki-Tim 2005-08-02 02:21 ]

D

Thanks Tiki Tim!!!!!!!

V

how do I download it ? I'm sorry, but I don't get it ?

J

Great album - thanks for posting!

Aloha, Tim!

Great Stuff! I really love your site. I gotta say, though... It's frustrating being asked to vote on the next post. Should I vote for something more crucial, even though I don't need it, just so others can get it? Or should I vote for something I've never heard of before because It Might Be Really Good!?! It leaves me perplexed.

Here's my vote... Post it all! Post it in the order (as the most knowledgeable of your own collection that exists) that makes the most sense to you. We are, of course, the Hungry Masses. We'll eat just about anything you feed us and then sort it out later. You'll get complaints regardless of how you handle it. Or a low number of hits on your site. I'd be willing to bet the hits will be higher and the complaints will be lower if you just go with your own feelings.

Keep up the good work! Excellent stuff! I can't even express how much I appreciate it!

T

Thanks Traitor Vic,johntiki,Digitiki for the compliments.Traitor Vic you gave me a good idea.I think what I'll do is have everyone vote on what order I'll put up next months albums.Just put up album covers and vote.I'm also working on adding links to fotoflix pictures so anyone who drops by late will be able to get them.One little problem is with fotoflix you can only use up to 80 characters for a link.The first 2 posts are more and I renamed to 60 characters but rapidshare recognized the album as a previous upload and won't let me store it.Does everyone like the 160kbs or should I lower to 128kbs?

K
Kono posted on Sun, Aug 7, 2005 5:15 PM

On 2005-08-07 15:39, Tiki-Tim wrote:
Does everyone like the 160kbs or should I lower to 128kbs?

160! 160! That's why I'm paying for cable broadband, so that I don't have to worry about d/l size! Go to 192 if you want, I'm ready. :)

The d/l's sound great, thanks! I can't wait for the Paul Conrad.

J

No complaints from me about the 160kbs - the stuff sounds great! I'm digging the stuff you've made available so far!

Pages: 1 7 replies