Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

eBay: killer set of 3 witco tiki wall hangings

Pages: 1 13 replies

I got an awesome set of vintage witco up on ebay...i'll try to get a link here to make it easier to see it....also got alot of tiki stuff coming up for auction later this week as well..thanks for looking!!

Oh, you mean like this? .....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=29460&item=7704706254

Dude, all you have to do is copy the ebay link and paste it here!!
TTFN

Cool!! Thanks Bamboo......

$1,046 for three masks. Is there a tiki investment bubble?

V

it's just some carved up wood on some painted board,jeez...

Yea...but they look killa in my lounge w/ the Witco furniture.

C
Chub posted on Mon, Sep 5, 2005 9:42 PM

Nice masks, but I can't see paying that much. Congrats to the seller!

You know,Chub, I really didnt expect to pay that much. I put in a big bid to secure the auction, and someone threw in a big bid at the end. If he didnt bid, they would've went for $450. So your right, congrats to the seller. It was my bankroll, noone hears me compaining,so all is cool..Speaking of bankrolls, I hope everyone reaches in to help those down south. Maholla Back!!

K
kiara posted on Thu, Sep 8, 2005 3:29 PM

it was worth it Fred.

D

Freddie, i'd love to see a picture of these, once you get them on your walls!

Definitely...... If you ever make it waaay up north to the U.P. of Michigan, your more than welcome to come see them in person. Free custom tiki necklaces from Lake Superior driftwood to anyone traveling more than 100 miles;)

Fred where do you live in the U.P.? My mother and father live on Portage Lake in Chassell. Wow, what a score!

C
Chub posted on Fri, Sep 9, 2005 12:19 PM

Freddie, don't get me wrong, I would have paid that much possibly, if I had that kind of money to spend. I'm just jealous.

Hey there,googie> I live in Ironwood, MI, but travel everywhere possible hunting tikis. Im actually in Chicago for the weekend, so if anyone is around here, shoot me a pm.. I'll be at the Hala Kahiki or Shangri-la. Maholla back!!

Pages: 1 13 replies