Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Drinks and Food

Cool Muddlers?

Pages: 1 2 replies

I was making Mojitos and thought it would be much cooler to have a nicely decorated muddler; hopefully something with a tiki theme.

Has anyone seen anything like this, or if you are the creative type, would you be willing to make something like this?

Hanford, I apologize for putting this in the General forum, but wasn't sure where to post - Drinks, Collecting or Creating?

Thanks!

Hanford, I apologize for putting this in the General forum, but wasn't sure where to post - Drinks, Collecting or Creating?

It's okay, it's a tough call. I think since people don't (regularly) collect Muddlers, that they are pretty much considered Drinking Tools, so I moved it here.

~Hanford

P

I have a parrot muddler. The handle is carved into the shape of a parrot and painted parrot colors. It was given to me my an ex-girlfriend who was a flight attendant that frequently went to Brazil. The muddler is actually for making caipurinhas (sp?). Not exactly tiki, but the closest thing I have seen in a muddler. It is one of three muddlers that I have and the only one with any kind of decoration on it.

Pages: 1 2 replies