Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Sam's on Nov. 8th

Pages: 1 17 replies

I'm going to be at Sam's Seafood in Huntington Beach this Friday night. I don't think that we are going for the Spectacular or for dinner. We're just going for the booze. I was just wondering if any TCers would want to come on out.
I'm thinking around 8:00.

Spike

T

Lucky-D,

I might stop by, let me know if you're going for sure, otherwise I'll have to drink with strangers.

(I never drink alone ... that is unless I'm by myself)

T

If I'm free, I'll try to stop by.... gotta support my local Tiki bars!

:tiki:

I'm gonna be there for sure.
What can I say, it's been a long week. Oh wait, it's only Tuesday?

Spike

[ Edited by: Luckydesigns on 2002-11-05 20:41 ]

T

Trader Pup,

Would it be too much to ask (and if so, let me know, I'll just sulk in the corner) to pick Bong up. The "People of the State of California" told me once that if I drink and drive again they're gonna collectively kick my ass into Nevada.

The "People of the State of California" told me once that if I drink and drive again they're gonna collectively kick my ass into Nevada.

Well, then you can join me at Venus/Taboo Cove for the Richard Cheese show that night. I'll be there with the Mrs.

Wish I could go to Sam's - maybe next time.

I may be able to swing by and grab you if you can deal with my alcoholic friends. We also might be taking a taxi from Newport- one of them classy limo yellow cabs.

T

Trader Pup & Lucky D

I've have got a ride all set up. Thanks anyway. See you at Sam's.

[ Edited by: Tiki_Bong on 2002-11-07 08:50 ]

BB

why did you edit your post mr. bong?

T

hey Bong--

If you don't opt for the Newport taxi, let me know. I can swing by and get ya.

As long as Sunset Beach doesn't flood by tonight, I think we'll be all set for Sam's.

I think I'll join you guys tonight as well.

Sabu

T

Well, I've come down with a cold, and with the wet weather, I'll be missing out on tonight.

Somebody enjoy a fogcutter for me!

Sorry to hear you can't make it Pup. I think I can put one of those Cutters back for you.

Good to have you aboard Sabu.

[ Edited by: Luckydesigns on 2002-11-08 14:33 ]

D

WE GO TO SAM'S EVERY WEEK...IT'S JUST AROUND THE CORNER FROM US. WE'D LOVE TO JOIN YA GUYS FOR SOME BOMB SCORPIAN BOWLS.
HULA LA VISTA, DEB & GOGO

We'll see you there.

-Spike

Lucky-d

Did you guys make it to Sam's? I stopped by about 8:20 and only saw a couple of people at the end of the bar drinking beer so I bailed.

Probably better off Saturday morning!

I guess we were kinda running late. We got to Sam's around 9:00 or so. There weren't a whole lot of Tiki Central people that showed up but we did end up meeting Sabu the Coconut Boy.

I just want to thank Tim for the Arthur Lyman record and the Scorpion bowl. Let me know if you ever figure out what that carved whacking stick is for.

If you're wondering why I haven't posted in a couple of days, it's because I'm still having trouble seeing straight .

I think we're going to make it out there again soon so I'll post when it's time. We had a great time. It truely is the best tiki bar that I've been to.

Pages: 1 17 replies