Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

waist basketball?

Pages: 1 5 replies

Does anyone know where I can find a few "waist basketball" game sets for a party I'm planning? It is basiclly a belt with a basketball hoop attached with a ball tethered to a string. The jest of the game is to thrust or gyrate your hips to make the ball go into the basket. Great fun after a few drinks in a mixed crowd.

Steak

M

On 2005-08-05 15:30, Swinging Steak wrote:
Does anyone know where I can find a few "waist basketball" game sets for a party I'm planning? It is basiclly a belt with a basketball hoop attached with a ball tethered to a string. The jest of the game is to thrust or gyrate your hips to make the ball go into the basket. Great fun after a few drinks in a mixed crowd.

Steak

I don't know where yer from , pardner, but that is TOO kinky for us! We are a bunch of clean, wholesome folk here!!

mrsmiley......

I'm bout hundred miles south of you. Monterey Bay area. Kinky? Maybe on the edge. Waist basketball....Watch or try once.....I dare you.

Steak

M

On 2005-08-05 15:51, Swinging Steak wrote:
mrsmiley......

I'm bout hundred miles south of you. Monterey Bay area. Kinky? Maybe on the edge. Waist basketball....Watch or try once.....I dare you.

Steak

Lead me not into temptation...Everyone would have to wear chastity belts. Mai-tais and waist basketball--sounds like the beginnings of an ORGY!! How has society fallen so deeply?!?! I remember the good old days is which people went bowling for fun! :)

mrsmiley.....

I'm with you. Funny you mentioned bowling. THONG bowling is right up there with waist basketball. Guess I'm just a "sport nut"

Steak:P

M

Thong bowling is wrong!! This thread is evil and I am going to my Thomas Kincaid room to meditate on the peaceful paintings there!

Pages: 1 5 replies