Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

TIKI & ALOHA One Inch Buttons/Badges pre-eBay offer

Pages: 1 7 replies

TC

I recently had a few one inch buttons/badges made w/ different tiki & Hawaiian images on them. I plan to sell them on eBay. However, I thought I'd give Tiki Centralites first dibs. This weekend (probably Sunday evening) or early next week, I'll put them up for auction on eBay.

I'm also interested in TRADING - just email me if you have something that you feel is of comparable worth.

I have 120 buttons: 12 designs/10 buttons for each design. Here are the titles & images for each button (it should be pretty obvious which title belongs to which button - & please keep in mind that the scanned images don't do justice to the colours, glossiness, etc. of these buttons):

• TRADER VIC TIKIS;
  • KU:

• LONDON TIKI SCENE;
  • OUTRIGGER;
  • TIKI ON THE BEACH SCENE:

• PURPLE ALOHA;
  • RED ALOHA;
  • RED/ORANGE ALOHA;
  • RED ALOHA W/ SAIL BOAT:

• MANO TIKI TIA:

• MONKEY W/ FEZ:

• BROWN PELE:

Here are the prices (including shipping) in U.S. Dollars:

1 button - $2.25
2 buttons - $3.00
3 buttons - $4.00
4 buttons - $5.00
5 buttons - $6.00
6 buttons - $7.00
7 buttons - $8.00
8 buttons - $9.00
9 buttons - $10.00
10 buttons - $11.00
11 buttons - $12.00
12 buttons - $13.00

Want more? Just email me.

Here are the prices (including shipping) in U.K. Pounds:

1 button - £1.45
2 buttons - £1.95
3 buttons - £2.60
4 buttons - £3.25
5 buttons - £3.90
6 buttons - £4.50
7 buttons - £5.15
8 buttons - £5.80
9 buttons - £6.45
10 buttons - £7.10
11 buttons - £7.75
12 buttons - £8.40

Want more? Just email me.

Prices in EUROS are the same as prices in U.S. dollars.

PayPal.com is my preferred method of payment, but I will accept payment in cash (U.S. Dollars, U.K. Pounds, or Euros) if you promise to securely seal it. Personal checks (U.K. & U.S. banks only) & money orders are okay but only if the amount is over $5.00 or £5.00.

IF YOU'RE INTERESTED PLEASE EMAIL ME THE FOLLOWING:

• WHICH BUTTON(S)
  • HOW MANY OF EACH
  • HOW YOU PLAN TO PAY
  • MAILING ADDRESS

Feel free to email me if you have any questions.

Mahalo,
Chris

[email protected]

[ Edited by: Tiki Chris on 2002-11-06 02:32 ]

I'm bagging one of the Fez Monkey's!

Order to follow,

Trader Woody

TC

okay, so i'm already slightly inundated w/ email requests for buttons...so just to be fair....

the 120 buttons that i have will be on offer to tiki centralites (on a first ask, first get basis) until sunday november 10, midnight GMT...that's 4:00p.m. in new york & 1:00 p.m. on the u.s. west coast.

thanks,
chris

Wow, those are nice, remind me of my Punk buttons that I have stashed away somewhere...these are going to go well with the new Shag Acme pins that are coming out soon...

TC

On 2002-11-06 13:05, bigbrotiki wrote:
Wow, those are nice, remind me of my Punk buttons . . .

Mahalo Sven! Yeah, I used to love wearing those little punk buttons too - SO much cooler than the one & a half inch buttons! They were very much the inspiration for this little project.

I still have plenty of most buttons left. However there are only 3 TIKI ON THE BEACH SCENE buttons left.

Take Care,
Tiki Chris
:tiki: :drink: :sheckymug: :tiki: :drink: :sheckymug: :tiki:

These buttons look great Chris. Thanks for getting them out to me so quick. I encourage everyone to take a look at Chris's buttons and get a few for that leather jacket you haven' t worn since the eighties. I t will add new life to it.

Chongolio

Thanks Chongolio!!!

& might I add that your the decals are really cool. The only problem is figuring out where best to stick them.

I appreciate you taking me up on my offer to trade.

Here's a link to the tiki decals Chongolio has up for auction on eBay:

http://www.stores.ebay.com/lostisletradingpost/plistings/list/all/dept1/index.html

:drink:

Wearing the buttons on your leather jacket is a great idea! I've got one on the case for my laptop. I think they'd look really swell on purses, backpacks, lunch bags, hats, lapels, etc, etc, etc. & basically are great for when you need a little aloha to go a long way.

Take Care,
Tiki Chris

My wife collects buttons and got excited when I told her I saw some tiki buttons for sale. Well, I found out she means buttons for sewing onto clothes with button holes. Anything like that available or in the works?

Pages: 1 7 replies