Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

Tikikiliki needs bamboo trimmed Shelves and Frames

Pages: 1 7 replies

B

Tiki_kiliki needs some Bamboo lined shelves and bamboo Frames for an important Documentary being filmed at her home, anyone have the time and energy and know-how to do those for her? McDougall will you or do you know some one who could help out??
Capt'n Skully?? Who else do we know in Ft Liquerdale???
We need to make this happen. PM or email me if needed.Benzart

[ Edited by: Benzart 2005-08-10 19:50 ]

B

Actually Tikikiliki needs these for her home within 2 weeks. The Turner Broadcasting co is coming to her mome to film a documentary all about Tiki Bars in Southern Homes. She has 2 weeks to finish it up. Some of you Ft Lauderdale woodcarvers/woodworkers ought to be able to do this little job for our own CHristie?? McDougle, how 'bout you helping a bit? Anyone else? Capt'n Skully maybe you can get a few together and fix it up. This is gonna be an important documentary

H
hewey posted on Wed, Aug 10, 2005 8:04 PM

Hopefully someone can help out.

However, as i live on the other side of the world, and know nothing about bamboo frames, I dont beleive it will be me.

Let us know how it all goes - Good Luck!

I'm out of town next week but will get in touch with her to help if I can...

Benzo- how come you not doing them?? Super custom delux?? I'm in talks but wills be standard issues. Sort of. ( betta for da mugs to show their stuff)

I might be at Hukilau, after all. Ya never kmow..............

[ Edited by: revbambooben 2005-08-11 09:57 ]

I think Bamboo Ben is gonna get them done for me right Ben? I finally went to bed at 2:30am last night after working in the house!!!

Thanks Benzart for posting for me - pics will follow.

yup. done deal.

(arrrrr! shipping!!!)

On 2005-08-10 19:46, Benzart wrote:
Actually Tikikiliki needs these for her home within 2 weeks. The Turner Broadcasting co is coming to her mome to film a documentary all about Tiki Bars in Southern Homes. She has 2 weeks to finish it up...

... why isn't this "tiki bar in a Southern Home" already finished, and why would Turner Broadcasting come to film a tiki bar that is incomplete...

on the other hand, maybe a bunch of folks on the block could tikify their homes on a temporary basis and then the Turner crew could set up on the block for a few days, bunk with the neighbors and save gas...

Pages: 1 7 replies