Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Hi there

Pages: 1 5 replies

C

Is it not correct to say Aloha? Seems everyone says Mahalo. Hmmmm. I see I've got some learnin' to do. I have recently become a lover of tiki. I'm looking forward to learning all kinds of goodies here. Next year, when my tiki bar room will be complete, I plan on having a luau. I'm looking forward to getting recipes for drinks (of course) and food from you all. I'm going to the Hukilau 2005 in Ft. Lauderdale this year for the 1st time & can't wait to do some shopping. Thanks in advance for all the good stuff I'll be learning & seeing in your posts.

Sorry, somehow this didn't end up in the Introcuciton section like I thought. Oh well, I tried...

Have a drink on me...

[ Edited by: codelisa 2005-08-11 01:20 ]

Aloha codelisa,

Welcome to Tiki Central! It's perfectly OK to say Aloha on this board. Glad you can join us, and I'm sure you'll have a great time at Hukilau.

Aloha and welcome. Where in NY are you from?

H
hewey posted on Thu, Aug 11, 2005 5:57 AM

Hey there and welcome to TC. You'll find most of us are fairly easy going so dont worry too much.

However, we will get cranky if you create that tiki bar/room and dont post any pics! :)

On 2005-08-11 01:15, codelisa wrote:
Sorry, somehow this didn't end up in the Introcuciton section like I thought. Oh well, I tried...

Do we have an Introcuciton section?

(codelisa, we sometimes goof on each other's posts. It's done with the aloha spirit, so join in the fun)

On 2005-08-11 05:41, Urban Tiki wrote:
Aloha and welcome. Where in NY are you from?

I'm out in the middle of Long Island...the hinderlands to you.
Re: another post - When the tiki bar/room gets done I will post pictures. That project is off in the future yet tho. Til then I just keep shopping! I'm hoping I get some good finds at the Hukilau in Ft. L.
Thanks all for the great welcomes.

Pages: 1 5 replies