Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Music

No-scratch vinyl lp player!

Pages: 1 5 replies

W

and it's only $7500 - what a steal

http://audioturntable.com/

Like we're s'posed to believe a laser can blow a Cylon warrior to hell and not do the same to the Supremes. Sounds fishy.

Pappy the Sailor:

Great Dennis Miller reference to laser blowing a Ceylon to hell. I almost feel outta my chair. Your lucky Sci Fi channel just brought the battlestar back or the kids would not have got the genius of the joke. Not a record geek, but love the humor man! Too funny. speaking of the Supremes, did you happen to catch the copper video feed of Ms. Ross after she tippled way too many in Tucson at a resort last year? Ouch, now the band can be called Diana Ross and the Extremes....ta dat da! Just flew in from Cleveland...man are my arms tired!

T

Actually $7500 is just for deposit.You have to pay another $7500 after 10 days.Total of $14,000.Way too much for this record collector.

J

$14,000 and it can't even improve the quality on scratched vinyl? With the rough condition I find most exotica records in this would be a huge $14,000 disappointment! Hopefully the bank can put a "stop-payment" on the check I just threw in the mail! :)

No stylus? It's evil!!

Pages: 1 5 replies