Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

Fidel Castro celebrate 79 years on Earth, Today

Pages: 1 26 replies

Frankly, I cannot wait for the old bastrad to meet Commodante Elohim beyond the Pearly Gates, so we can lift the embargo and get CUBAN rum and stoogies

... frankly, fidel rules... leave cuba alone!

once the usa gets it greeeeezzzy palms on it, the music, the culture, the people will die, toby keith will be installed as the governator of the 52nd state of the onion... and the american taliban will have yet another plot to try and defend... tim mcveigh's buddies are not retired, mind you...

rum buckets from jamaica

That's what our fantastic Leftist history Professors are doing to our youth folks (see above post). No offense Alohabros, and i don't wanna open a can of worms here but...but...(resisting.. urge to.. talk sense into.. senseless..)NO!, NO, I won't break a major TC rule and discuss politics on this site, there are other forums for that. Good luck and have fun chasing your American dream Alohabros. TIKI BLESS AMERICA!!

My advice to Fidel: Set up a huge oil rig and start drilling. The minute you strike oil and go looking for a buyer all sanctions will be lifted, diplomatic relations restored and the weasels will be lining up to kiss your ass.

On 2005-08-13 21:29, tikitortured wrote:
That's what our fantastic Leftist history Professors are doing to our youth folks (see above post). No offense Alohabros... Good luck and have fun chasing your American dream Alohabros...

no offense taken... though, dreams are being realized with each new day... best wishes to you & yours!

T

Lets keep this thread to the discussion of tasty rum and cigars, not politics, thanks!

P

The politics of dancing.
The politics of mmmmmm feelin' good.

Try that on a uke on a Monday morning to a latin rythym with your first hangover in 3 months.

Ouch.

P

The politics of dancing.
The politics of mmmmmm feelin' good.

Try that on a uke on a Monday morning to a latin rythym with your first hangover in 3 months.

Ouch.

T

The Pol-U-Tics of Moooooooovin'...... UH-HUH!

is this message understood?

On 2005-08-15 07:17, tikifish wrote:
Lets keep this thread to the discussion of tasty rum and cigars, not politics, thanks!

rum yes, cancer sticks - no

On 2005-08-15 08:36, alohabros wrote:

On 2005-08-15 07:17, tikifish wrote:

rum yes, cancer sticks - no

Nobody's forcing you to smoke 'em, but we're certainly free to talk about 'em.

Tiki Central - Exception

Oh no.

An error occurred. Site administrators have been notified of the error.