Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

eBay: Munktiki Digs

Pages: 1 5 replies

On Ebay
http://cgi.ebay.com/Munktiki-Digs-Tiki-mug-Long-sold-out-53-of-100-coa_W0QQitemZ7706972648QQcategoryZ29460QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Hurts bad to let this one go, Thanks alot fellow TC'ers for the bids on this mug and my last group, I REALLY appreciatte it. I hope I can stop selling and just buy after this one. If a TC'er wins this one, let me know and I'll throw in a surprise Tiki freebie something. Mahalo, -Tim

M

Digs is the single best "modern" Tiki mug. I'll personally wrestle anyone that thinks otherwise, clothing optional.

Glad to see you re-listed the mug. I thought you ended the auction after unforeseen breakage from a horseplay incident involving needy children due to a dead relative that unexpectedly came into town during a 20-year flood and needed the mug to bail out the car that broke down while racing on the way to the hospital to deliver the triplets, again.

That or someone offered you a few bucks and you pulled it, auctionnus interruptus...which would have brought upon you a serious Ju Ju hex from my dead, but still powerful, Nananite.

The mug should do very well, good luck.

Aloha Midnight, the relist was only because I misspelled Munktiki-Munhtiki the first time and had a bid so fast I coudn't fix it, ebay woudn't let me with the bids. Promise I will let this auction run to the end, good luck and thanks.

2 hours left:-)

T

thats some good money for that.

Thanks everyone for the bids! Digs is well worth it Teakay, a very cool mug indeed, I'll end up buying one back someday soon.

Pages: 1 5 replies