Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

More Munktiki Love

Pages: 1 0 replies

"Snow Monkey Brains" edition of 15 (50 in another color) Maybe my Favorite mug/toy this week, I love this piece of art so much.

The "White Shelves" Love my White Munktiki, The "Speedboat Moai" can only be appreciatted up close, the glaze with it's many looks, the feel are great.

I want more pink Munktiki for sure, need more.

I like this pic, has my other 4 passions (Besides Munktiki) in it also, and is also my "Blues" section and I do Love the blues. That Biskup/Munktiki Salt/Pepper set is one of my favorite "things" in the world.

This picture has 3 of my Favorite Munktiki's, I mean I LOVE these 3 mugs, I got The Sneaky Tiki from the last Oasis which has the coolest glaze ever! #2 is special color Robot Brians with regular color brains, "Robot Brains" are so friggin' cool I can utter words like Friggin' to describe. To see and feel this mug up close, no words can describe. #3 Munk-E #9 "Hardcore" Has "Hardcore" in Japenese written on his chest with other very sweet details, a piece of art I will always cherise, lucky to own it. (Munktiki of course).

This one isn't a mug or Munktiki at all, just my favorite piece of art ever and it is Origanol art from a TikiCentral member! Man I Love this piece "Consultation In Blue" by Sam Gambino!!!

Hope you enjoy, Aloha, -Tim

[ Edited by: McDougall 2005-08-14 22:34 ]

Pages: 1 0 replies