Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Gman tikis for sale (New eBay auction 10/31 - link at bottom of posts)

Pages: 1 12 replies

G
GMAN posted on Mon, Aug 15, 2005 7:02 PM

Hi all,

I'm putting a post here to see if anyone is interested in purchasing some of the tikis I have carved. Right now I have several tikis available in various sizes, designs, and woods. I am asking from $65.00 to $325.00 for them (not including shipping or tax if you live in Florida), and all prices are negotiable. Right now I am working in red cedar and have a few new tikis offered. I have a series of posts on the "Creating Tiki" forum and have quite a few pictures of my carvings there. Please take a look and see if you are interested in any of them, or if you would like me to make something custom for you. I will likely want to keep a few that are posted there for myself. Please PM me if you are interested.

http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=15632&forum=7&74

Thanks for taking a look,

Gman

"The saw is family"

[ Edited by: GMAN 2005-10-26 16:59 ]

[ Edited by: GMAN 2005-10-31 19:42 ]

H
hewey posted on Mon, Aug 15, 2005 7:40 PM

The guys got some cool tikis. Worth a look. G-Man, how about a link to your creating thread to help folks out?

GMAN-
How much would the tiki on the far left be and to ship this to PA?
Annie

G
GMAN posted on Tue, Aug 16, 2005 4:38 AM

Annie,

I just sent you a personal message. Be back soon.......

-G

G
GMAN posted on Sat, Aug 20, 2005 6:16 PM

Annie,

I'm back and just sent you a message.

-Gman

Did you sell this one yet?

Annie & Wes

[ Edited by: Moondance 2005-08-20 22:54 ]

G
GMAN posted on Sun, Aug 21, 2005 7:40 AM

Annie,

Yes, unfortunately it is sold. It sold in like 50 minutes from the time I offered it up for sale. I offered it up for a low price so I could cover my hunting expenses for the weekend (when added to my painting sales for the week). It is still here at my house, but only because I need to carve another piece for him, similar to the "Donk". He wants to pick them both up at the same time.

-G

That Tiki is great. Simple yet perfect. I hope you don't mind if I print it out to study it so we can use it as a reference.
Do you think pine would be a good wood for us to start out with? Thank you for being so kind as all of the other artist have been here at Tiki Central.
Annie & Wes

G
GMAN posted on Sun, Aug 21, 2005 9:35 AM

Wes,

Feel free to use it as a reference, but please do not duplicate my cuts or designs. Pine should work fine for you. It's pretty soft and with a sharp blade or chain, it works like butta. If you are going to work with a chainsaw, be careful, and wear the right protective gear.

-Gman

G
GMAN posted on Wed, Oct 26, 2005 5:07 PM

I am offering some new cedar tikis for sale. Look at my string in creating tiki (link in my first posting above) and look at pages 7 - 16. :tiki:

Thanks,

Gman

"The saw is family"

[ Edited by: GMAN 2005-10-31 19:41 ]

G
GMAN posted on Mon, Oct 31, 2005 7:41 PM

Hey all, a BIG Gman tiki is up for auction on eBay. Take a look PLEASE - daddy needs a new pair of shoes!!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7722434155&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

-Gman

We are very fortunate to have 2 of GMANS fine, fine Tiki's.
Go ahead and get your Xmas present early!!
Annie & Wes

M

The Tiki that GMAN is offering on eBay is a killer price. As you can see it's a beautiful Tiki.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7722434155&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Wes

Pages: 1 12 replies