Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Dolphin Tiki moving to Ventura--help!!

Pages: 1 5 replies

Aloha,

I'm moving to Ventura and wondering if any of the Ventura locals on the board could offer any help or tips. (I just got a new job in Camarillo, but I'd like to live a little closer to the beach than that). I'll be in the Ventura area tomorrow and Monday or Tuesday of next week, too.

Mahalo,
Dolphin Tiki

Congrats on the new job! Do you know about Westside Rentals? Despite their name they also list places in Ventura county. It costs $60 for 2 months membership. I found my place through them. Here's the URL:
http://web2.westsiderentals.com/
Good luck with the search. I hope you find something really cool and maybe even Tiki!

I pm'd you, give me a call.

Welcome to the 805! These Apartments are in Ventura. Send me an email (PM may take longer). I lived in Ventura for a few years.

On 2005-08-15 19:19, Dolphin Tiki wrote:
Aloha,

I'm moving to Ventura and wondering if any of the Ventura locals on the board could offer any help or tips. (I just got a new job in Camarillo, but I'd like to live a little closer to the beach than that). I'll be in the Ventura area tomorrow and Monday or Tuesday of next week, too.

Mahalo,
Dolphin Tiki

... great surf in that neck of the woods... that's about all you'll need...

Yeah more for the mix..........email me or pm me.....I can help point you to a direction

Pages: 1 5 replies