Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Aloha from Indianapolis

Pages: 1 9 replies

R

aloha all!
my name is Heath and i reside in Indianapolis, Indiana. i've always been interested in all things tiki, but have just, in the past couple of years, started to collect and redesign things in my house etc. to reflect my interest. i belong to the Fraternal Order of Moai and am registered as "freakytiki" on their forums. hope to see many of you at the Hot Rod Hula Hop this weekend in Columbus Ohio. hope i can learn as well as give some pertinent information and have tons of fun here!
thanks!
Heath

T

Welcome Heath.

I'll be making the trek from Chicago to the HRHH, so make sure you come over and say hi.

Aloha Heath,

I will be at the Hop as well. At least on Friday for a pre-setup and maybe even early on Saturday. It will be nice to meet you and all the other fellow Moai. I am Trader Jeff on the FOM site.

Hey James, I'm glad your coming too! It will be nice to see you again. When are you arriving and how long will you be in town?

See you guys this weekend!

Mahalo,
Jeff

C
c10 posted on Thu, Aug 18, 2005 4:03 PM

Hello Heath,
Welcome to the forum.
I used to live in Indy a million years ago.
I am planning a return trip the last weekend of October, to attend the 3rd annual Midwest Ukefest.
http://keystrummers.org/ukefest/ukefest1.html

as well as stops at the Oaken Barrel and maybe Lotus
Garden restaurant in Greenwood.

[ Edited by: c10 2005-08-18 16:03 ]

TJ

Welcome Heath,

I'll be in Columbus on Saturday. Stop by my table, I'm the one selling Book of Tiki T-Shirts, and say "Hi".

I'm also a Fraternal Order member known as Hi Fi Hijinx.

Joe

A belated welcome dude! (You freaky devil you!)
Sorry I missed you at the Hop!

I kept running into this jerk with a "Emperors" shirt on, and he kept giving me dirty looks. Wish you would have been there to kick his ass for me.

[ Edited by: the75stingray 2005-08-22 19:47 ]

On 2005-08-18 16:03, c10 wrote:
Hello Heath,
Welcome to the forum.
I used to live in Indy a million years ago.
I am planning a return trip the last weekend of October, to attend the 3rd annual Midwest Ukefest.
http://keystrummers.org/ukefest/ukefest1.html

as well as stops at the Oaken Barrel and maybe Lotus
Garden restaurant in Greenwood.

[ Edited by: c10 2005-08-18 16:03 ]

i love the lotus garden!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On 2005-08-22 19:43, the75stingray wrote:
A belated welcome dude! (You freaky devil you!)
Sorry I missed you at the Hop!

I kept running into this jerk with a "Emperors" shirt on, and he kept giving me dirty looks. Wish you would have been there to kick his ass for me.

[ Edited by: the75stingray 2005-08-22 19:47 ]

yeah those guys are all jerks! ha! come over on sept. 3rd for the car show and power tool drags!!!

On 2005-08-26 10:47, rocker68 wrote:
i love the lotus garden!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then you must: stop in, take pictures, order drinks & food, taste said drinks & food, take copious notes, post them Here, repeat as needed.

yeah those guys are all jerks! ha! come over on sept. 3rd for the car show and power tool drags!!!

Thanks for the invite brother...I may try to do that, but will still be rod-less. I'll PM you at FOM and give you the 411 on my 48 with the 4:11. (Started to sound like a secret code, so just kept going with it.)
If I'm lucky, I'll have my ride back by the Rebel Run in Lima...but I'll be satisfied if I can get it back on the road in time for the JD Run in Fairmount.
Later!

Pages: 1 9 replies