Toe Tilla

[ Edited by: onatiki 2005-11-27 21:15 ]

O

Here's a couple more.
Again, thanks for looking and bidding!!
'Ona Keko
Kooky Jr.

T

man talk about all the munktiki on ebay at once. I don't think that I have seen so much at one time.

I was thinking the same thing! Why is everybody unloading their Munktiki mugs? The old ones even? I can see if you have doubles, but if you don't and one day you want to buy them back, it's going to be $$$$$$$$.

J
JTD posted on Mon, Aug 29, 2005 10:31 AM

Didn't Greenspan warn about the Munktiki bubble in his last presentation? I hope nobody loses their nest egg.

:tiki:Alan Greenspan flexed his muscles today Aug. 29th, 2005. Announcing over the next few years, the Munktiki would grow by 90% and the tiki market quadruple.

Like I always say (and have been for a number of years in my collectible shop) - You wanna invest? Play the stock market. You want to collect - collect what you enjoy. If it goes up in value consider your self lucky.If not, you still have something you enjoy!

Touche' Maori_man..I could not agree with you more!

O

Another one for your bidding pleasure.
King Tubby

Thanks again for looking!!

O

Tiki Riki

Sir Squigley

As always.... Thanks for looking and bidding!!

O

Up for grabs.....
The Pizz Outrigger #63 of 100.
Pizz Outrigger

Good luck and thanks for looking!!

Edit to fix link :wink:

[ Edited by: onatiki 2005-11-27 21:21 ]

T

I remember seeing those at the show. I just have to say, despite the fact everyone knows it, that is so friggin cool. I think that's one of the coolest sets I've ever seen.

Pages: 1 11 replies