Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

ebay: Trader Pup's HUGE virtual yard sale! new stuff 10/15

Pages: 1 20 replies

I started clearing out the garage, and I have all this really bizarre kitsch stuff that needs homes!

TONS of Tiki mugs.... some with dirt cheap garage sale "buy it now" pricing!!

Unique and mind blowing costumes!

Things I don't quite know how to describe!!

again, much of it will be listed with dirt cheap BUY IT NOW pricing!! Early shoppers get the bargains, just like hitting the real yard sales!!

Listings go up on Saturday, August 20th.... noon-ish.... I'll post easy to follow links after the listings post... else the impatient shoppers can start searching my seller ID.... same as my TC name....!

[ Edited by: Traderpup 2005-08-26 09:09 ]

[ Edited by: Traderpup 2005-10-15 11:58 ]

Pup= being that you put the A with Circle on your flier, I must do this..........

Hanx for the anarchy!

Okay... sale has started....! This listing prep is overwhelming... I think this virtual yard sale will go on for a few weeks! My friends already ran off with some of the really odd things before I could list.... what my brother will do with a bunch of mannequin hands, I don't know!

Trader Pup's Virtual Yard Sale!

B

What about the coconut monkey!?!?

I picked up the cool antler mugs. Any history on those?

Thanks!

S

Can't wait to serve up some mai tais in the Moai Lounge, pimpin' my sweeeeeet new blazer!

peace,
Scottiki

one day left! catch some last minute bargains!!

I'll be listing even more mugs & stuff at about noon tomorrow (Saturday, August 27).... so be ready to grab up the "buy it now" bargains!!

looks like i missed out on the records; too slow on the draw!

The new listings are up! All mugs! Bid Bid BID BID!!!

B

What about the coconut monkey!?!?

Sorry mojo, but a friend saw the monkey before it got listed, and ran off with it!

L
laney posted on Sat, Aug 27, 2005 1:06 PM

man...I coulda really used a box of hands damnit! JOIN THE REVOLUTION! BE FREEEEE!!!! Oh well

[ Edited by: laney 2005-08-27 13:43 ]

B

On 2005-08-27 12:47, Traderpup wrote:
Sorry mojo, but a friend saw the monkey before it got listed, and ran off with it!

Dang! I've got his 3 band mates and they're pissed!

heads up... auctions close tomorrow! :tiki:

I got the antler mugs in the mail today, and they are even cooler in person than they looked online! I have to say that these are are my most exciting buy in quite some time.

Thanks Traderpup!

TJ

Trader,

I love my new Trader Vics mug. It's huge! The packing was great and the mug was just as you described. Positive feedback has been left.

Mahalo,
Joe

more added today! check the link just above...!

T

So many wonderful mugs... Got some yesterday, trying to restrain myself today. Thanks for the notification that you are posting them though. Even if I have to be good it's nice to see so many mugs at an affordable price.

Yet another week of offerings! "Buy it now!" or risk missing out! :tiki:

Trader Pup's latest offerings

Time for more listings! Great "buy it now" prices, Tiki items, & other stuff....

More Trader Pup goodies for sale!!

Pages: 1 20 replies