Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Bunny Yeager & Hukilau 2005!

Pages: 1 7 replies

I am so pleased to announce the appearance and attendance of Bunny Yeager at this years Hukilau. I just spoke to her this morning and she is so excited! She also told me of Bob Thorton, the late owner of the Mai Kai, hiring her to find beautiful exotic women to pose as the Mystery Girl to promote the giving of the Mystery Bowl and the nudes she has taken in the gardens and in the beautiful waterfall. She plans to share some of these images with us in October along with signing autographs and copies of her newly published Pin-Up series books.

I hope everyone is as honored as I to welcome yet another living legend to this years event!

V

Woaw, that's great news; I always loved her pictures of Betty Page and all the girls.

T

Hooray! I'll bring my vintage Bunny Yeager photography books for autographs.

This sounds like it's going to be the best Hukilau lineup ever - and I'm not missing this one!

That is another flower in the lei for Hukilau.
Excellent work Tiki_kiliki.
Look forward.

Man, Christie, yer killin' me ! Great line up you're getting together, congrats! Sigh...

Sven you have to be there!!! We've got to make that happen. You just tell me what we have to do and Hukilau will get you to Ft. Lauderdale!

OMG, Tiki Kiliki!!!

I thought it couldn't possible GET any better than it already was!!!

What NEXT?!
Mr. Heyerdahl and Mr. Denny making a return visit from "the other side"?
Surprise visit from Bettie Page?
FIVE kinds of falernum at the after-party?
Tiki-Bong?!?

WOOOOOWEEEEEEEeeee!

T

On 2005-08-25 14:48, Formikahini wrote:
OMG, Tiki Kiliki!!!

I thought it couldn't possible GET any better than it already was!!!

What NEXT?!
Mr. Heyerdahl and Mr. Denny making a return visit from "the other side"?
Surprise visit from Bettie Page?
FIVE kinds of falernum at the after-party?
Tiki-Bong?!?

WOOOOOWEEEEEEEeeee!

I have arranged for one of these, but you'll have to wait untl October to find out which!

Pages: 1 7 replies