Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Travellin' Tiki coming to SF, Wed Sept 14--drinks?

Pages: 1 4 replies

Hey everyone. I'm coming down to SF for the Tiki Art Now II show with my parents, & we'll be arriving on Wedneday the 14th. Anyone down for drinks that night? I thought it might be nice to hit a tiki bar & maybe see a few familiar faces before Friday's show (and meet new people too by all means!) I think my parents would REALLY appreciate the Tonga Room if its open, although I know it is a tad pricey... Don't know how things will pan out, but let me know if you feel like you might want to get into the weekend tiki spirit a little early that week!

Heather

The Tonga Room is open. Are you going to the Ape show on Thursday Night at the Make Out Room in SF??

Tonga room has a GREAT happy hour from 5-7 pm during the week - great little appetizer buffet for around $7 per person - it's the best happy hour deal in town. You guys should definitely try to hit that~

Cool. Thanks! I'll probably just hit the Tonga Room for a low key eve on Wed. I didn't even know APE was playing thursday! (I'm SO out of the loop with this stuff...) Sounds like just the thing to kick off the weekend with. Is there a TC thread about the APE show or more info somewhere?

M

Have fun. Don't forget about the new Trader Vics at 555 Golden gate in Sf

Pages: 1 4 replies