Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Music

New Exotica Lp at Tiki-Tim's

Pages: 1 13 replies

Hi all....Actually 3 new albums at my blog.Chaino-Jungle Echoes,Jack Costanzo-Cha Cha Cha & Les Baxter-Ritual of the Savage.After you get D/L's come back and click on a few Google ads.Thanks........Tiki-Tim
Just added Pink Hawaii & Sorcery........

[ Edited by: Tiki-Tim 2005-09-05 08:01 ]

FA

Tried to d/l with no luck, could not find any way to get the songs. Impressive list of albums though, was saddened to not partake of your collection.

T

Hi Fez Ape....I added detailed instructions on how to D/L album on my blog today.I was in a hurry yesterday and forgot to put instructions up there.Don't refresh second page of rapidshare or you'll have to wait an hour to get D/L
http://www.tikitim43.blogspot.com

Caramba! Don't click THAT link anymore. Tiki Tim--where you at? Your site is real gone and not in a good way...

J

Pappy I was wondering the same thing... Tiki-tim where'd you go? I was in the habit of checking his blog on a daily basis and enjoyed it immensely now I'm really curious about what happened with it! I'm fearing he have been shut down because some do-gooder a-hole complained about sharing music... most of which has been out of circulation for 40 years or so! Fill us in Tiki-tim!

D
davew posted on Wed, Nov 16, 2005 9:26 AM

I was wondering the same thing,Tim had just finished up some wonderful halloween shares.Im hoping Tim will find a new home in time for xmas..........

omg! i'm glad my boss wasn't in here! not only should i not be surfing TC, that screen would've been most unwelcome to boss's eyes :o

Hey, I warned ya!

that'll learn me to read the whole thread before i start clicking away :D

[ Edited by: heelgrinder 2005-11-18 09:00 ]

D

Methinks this is the penalty one pays for not appeasing the hosting gods.

Hey, at least his blog is now dealing with legal stuff. Right?

I dunno... The link to the blog was removed pretty quickly from the Links List on the Planet Xtabay blog. That could be because Tiki Tim told the Xtababy guy that he was shutting down. Regardless, it appears that the address has been hacked. I hope that TikiTim is aware of the current situation.

Yes....Tiki had to shutdown blog because of a couple complaints.It was fun while it lasted.I would like to thank everyone who stopped by and posted some nice comments.Probably going to put up another one next spring or summer & it won't be at Blogspot either.Also,I noticed my old site and contacted Google.I actually got a good chuckle out of it.

N

I really appreciate the music while it lasted, Tim. Thanks for the effort.

Scott

Pages: 1 13 replies