Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Central Ohana

where is Martiki with my painkillers???

Pages: 1 12 replies

So, the little Pineapple is 2 days late and mom had to pay $24 just to post this message in Beyond Tiki for fear it would be deleted for not being tiki enough, or worse, read by the riff raff...just kidding HumuFord :) I joined for the good of TC, even before the labor pains set in...

It seems we're in labor, and it kind of hurts, for about 30 seconds, every 8 minutes or so, I hear it gets worse. The pamphlet we got from the birthing class says this can last up to 36 hours! MARTIN??????

Anyway - I paid my Grand Membership and soon, you'll be subjected to pictures of the little Pineapple :) hahahahahahaa.

mrs. pineapple

YAY! Hang in there, both of you -- can't wait to hear the Stork Report!

Congrats on the imminent arrival of baby Pineapple!
Hope the delivery goes smoothly~

Oh!! I am sending the best thoughts and mental pain blockers now in mass quantities!

Only three words of wisdom I can give to you at this point...Breathe breathe breathe!

Cannot wait to see the lil 'neapple!

Best wishes for a smoooooth delivery!!

TB

On 2005-08-31 11:54, mrs. pineapple wrote:

It seems we're in labor, and it kind of hurts, for about 30 seconds, every 8 minutes or so, I hear it gets worse. The pamphlet we got from the birthing class says this can last up to 36 hours! MARTIN??????

Best wishes to both you, tiki-bot, & soon to be mini-pineapple! Hope you have a short labor time!

TBird.

UT

Just keep thinking of the pain killing Mai Tais you'll be able to have after the little pineapple is born. Best wishes for good health to you and the baby.

M

Crap on a stick! I was at work! And again today!

Check those PMs if you can...

Go giant baby pineapple!

H

On 2005-09-01 06:17, Urban Tiki wrote:
Just keep thinking of the pain killing Mai Tais you'll be able to have after the little pineapple is born. Best wishes for good health to you and the baby.

Ummm, not recommended if she plans on breastfeeding...

Nevertheless. Here's wishing Mrs. Pineapple, TikiBot and Baby Pineapple the best!

I hope all is well over there and Congrats Mrs. Pineapple and TikiBot!!! I can't wait to meet the Little Pineapple at the next Oasis. Hang in there!!!
Later,
Spermy

A

Best of luck. Remember, "hee hee hoooo". Or is it, "hoo hoo heeee"? Either way, hope all goes well!

-Randy

D

two big words
epidural anesthesia

thinking of you.. remembering sitting on the beds at Oasis Room Crawl wtih you, just chatting the day away...

hugs

T

Good luck, my dear!!!

Can't wait to hear the news and see Le Petit Pineapple!!!

much love,

"Crazy Auntie" tikivixen, to the kidlets

So? Any Little Pineapple news? All the best to the whole family. WOW!

-Weird Unc

Pages: 1 12 replies