Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Central Ohana

Happy Birthday to an old Toa...

Pages: 1 6 replies

Since we no longer have the beyond tiki in which to post such important events, I'd like to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Tikitoa...

...wherever he may be.

Oh come on, don't post off-topic stuff. I don't expect you to agree with the new rules, but I do ask you to follow them.

Hanford, I appreciate that you unlocked this thread and moved it to the approriate forum. I also appreciate that I have access to see and reply to it.

I wanted to say publicly, why I wanted to say happy B-day to Toa. No...it was not to kiss ass.

Back when we had a BIG debate of political / election / war views, I became very, VERY disenchanted with TC as a whole. I kinda dropped out of the forums all together.

One day, outta the blue, I got an e-mail from Toa...a guy I had barely conversed with in here. He said, "Hey, where have you been...you okay?"
Nothing more. Nothing less.

With a simple e-mail from a goofball like Toa, my faith in the Ohana spirit of TC was restored!

And I was hoping that if he was out there reading this, that he would know people here still thought of him from time to time.

I only remembered his birthday because it is the same day as my father-in-laws...I don't remember dates well.

I don't know what happened to Tiki Toa...it's none of my business.
But I think it's fair to say he often made a positive contribution to the forum.

So...thats it. It you want to consider that kissing ass, thats okay with me. It really doesnt matter.

I just wanted it known that I did not post Happy B-day to Toa to disrespect Hanford or to make a mockery of the TC forums. That was not my intent.

Take it for what it's worth.

Respectfully,
"A Little Boy with a Keyboard"

S
Swanky posted on Tue, Sep 6, 2005 7:39 AM

It was good to see Toa on his feet at the Hula Hop last month. Okay, that's cryptic... Last I saw Toa, he had come down to visit in Knoxville and TNTiki served him some Mai Tai's and the poor guy barely made it through dinner and then never got out of the car to come into the Hapa Haole Hideaway. I didn't get to really talk to him until I saw him in Ohio.

Hope he had a good birth anniversary.

Happy Birthday, Toa - although a little late on my part... I hope all has been going well!

UJ

Happy B-day fellow Virgo!

Now who's hankerin' fer a spankerin'?

C

happy birthday Toa...many happy returns....

Pages: 1 6 replies